muscari

quilts ...to wash
hi does anyone know where in yalikavak you can get a kingsize quilt washed...it wont go in my washer...ha ha...thanks

waterbaby

quilts ...to wash
Try the launderette on the main strip above the Jewellers that is next to the shop that sells electricals

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
quilts ...to wash
Is it hollowfibre or Feather & Down ? If its the latter ..Please have it dry cleaned . I have a Thread to start about that . But no ones gonna believe me !!!!....Diane

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
quilts ...to wash
perhaps u might consider washing it yourself in the bath with ur hands n washing powder?

arrian

R.I.P
quilts ...to wash
if you have it dry cleaned be sure to let it air properly to get rid of any fumes before you use it again!

waterbaby

quilts ...to wash
Good dry cleaners behind the big Garanti Bank just along from Oasis, opposite Migros. They dry clean Wedding dress' etc.Alot of the hotels use them and they havea good reputation. Might be worth a look.

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
quilts ...to wash
WaterBaby. We always use that laundry/drycleaners very good have had our quilt washed there several times also had the curtains cleaned. No problems and not expensive.

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
quilts ...to wash
I think technically it is Gumbet but you cannot miss it because it is right opposite the main Bodrum Migros on what I call the back road into Bodrum it is one way.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
quilts ...to wash
awww ok i see... thats unfortunate..

Well we have a bath but i do not think my superking quilt would fit in and also would be very hard to drain all the soapy water out and rinse etc :hmm:

Best bet is the dry cleaner near Gumbet corner - on the one way street past Migros

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
quilts ...to wash
Opposite The Locksmiths or AK Sigorta in Yali is where we go. Costs about 30TL.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
quilts ...to wash
Well we have a bath but i do not think my superking quilt would fit in and also would be very hard to drain all the soapy water out and rinse etc :hmm:

Best bet is the dry cleaner near Gumbet corner - on the one way street past Migros

lol do it old fasioned way! put in bath with soap suds n water! then stamp on it to wash! then stamp on it to drain.. is the weather not hot enof to just dry it out neway if u leave it outside?

waterbaby

quilts ...to wash
Zuber.......too much agro if you ask me, why be stomping and slipping around in your bathroom then having a soaking duvet in your living reoom for a week lol just take it to the cleaners and be done with it lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom