Redhand

Query on registering a secondhand scooter
I bought a secondhand scooter from a Turkish local, then went to the notary and got the paperwork done , they translated a number of documents and give me a few documents then told me I needed to go to the Police in Didum to get my registeration complete and my MB plates. When I went to Didum police station they insisted this could only be done in Aydin. As I was going home the next day I could not go up to Aydin. I believe that I should complete the registeration with in 30 days of purchase, I do not intend to return to Turkey until April, does anyone know what happens if I do not complete the registration with in the 30 days. All advice is welcomed

Thanks redhand

zozatky

Query on registering a secondhand scooter
Thats not an easy one . You need to go in person as they like to see your Passport & your Residency . You will have to complete it once you return but expect a Fine to go with it. But in the end your Provincial capital is Aydin so thats were you have to go for all things to do with registering Vehicles . You will be able to pay the taxes at your local office.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom