Status
Not open for further replies.

jandj

Queens speech?
For the first time her speech has made me react
A load of elitist out of touch crap. What f*****g world does she live on. Of course the comonwealth people she meets are going to tell her how great life is.Does any newspaper or TV channel other than BBC reach her little empire. No wonder our empire is going down the tubes, led by idiots, governed by imbiciles.

hijo

in my own clique
Queens speech?
..have to agree with you John..i reckon the queen gets just as fed up doing the speech every year ..the same as we get fed up listening to it:boohoo:

Last edited:

Saoirse

Queens speech?
For the first time her speech has made me react
A load of elitist out of touch crap. What f*****g world does she live on. Of course the comonwealth people she meets are going to tell her how great life is.Does any newspaper or TV channel other than BBC reach her little empire. No wonder our empire is going down the tubes, led by idiots, governed by imbiciles.

what empire?

Saoirse

Queens speech?
steady on Neil!

Shes an elderly woman for whom a lot of people have respect. I never thought I would find myself defending her but its not right to say shes an evil or bad person,

I personally find the idea of people being born into privilige and the massess worshiping them a bit daft but no more than that.

juco

Queens speech?
Saoirse, I know where you are coming from and can understand why a lot of people are taken in but the deeper you dig on her ( and others) the worse it becomes.
I will not go into to detail as its a long haul but the royal families of Europe are in it up to their necks and are not so innocent!
She even said to Paul burrell (quoted in media) that there are forces above & beyond her control at work in the UK so be careful. (or words to that effect)
Like the puppets that run this country she does what she is told to do, its a bit like saying the gestapo/SS were not evil and only following orders.

Neil...`Lawful rebellion` quite right but be careful, I presume you have followed Brian Haws campaign, they have changed the law against him and the law lost :) they have sent 78 police to clear out one man, in the middle of the night! He is a pacifist and they have spent £ms trying to eradicate him and still he persists. He acts within the law....they change the law. Its the lengths they will go to that is the worrying trend.

Damn! I never heard the speech but you lot are getting me wound up now.
USA health policy or whatever its called....read between the lines....no free health care after 65 and we will legalise euthanasia.

We elect politicians to serve us, however they have turned the tables and we now serve them.

The point is they use certain people (queen and others) to churn out a load of sentimental garbage that convinces the masses that all is well while they erode every aspect of our freedom, bit by bit.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Queens speech?
Sorry, I haven't had time to listen to the Queen's speach, but heard snippets on the radio this a.m. I just wish she would bring ALL our soliers home, loss of lives etc; what for???????????????????

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Queens speech?
What's wrong with a lot of people nowadays is they're a lazy shower of layabouts.

They just want everything handed to them and all they do is whine whine whine about others who happen to have either been born into money, or they've made something of themselves.

They'll not be happy until the monarchy is gone and then Britain will have nothing at all.

Everyone knows the royals are a dysfunctional family, but have a look at your own family - there's no perfect family and money or privilege doesn't entitle you to one.

I do not like whingers or people who have no good to say about anyone....

C

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Queens speech?
i really enjoyed the article and have always admored prince phillip from the side, he has a great sense of humour , which the media always take him to task on. The politically correct brigade.

I bet he goes home after every state outing and has a bloody good laugh 1

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Queens speech?
Ceemac, i am afraid that i have to take issue with you, to label our Monarchy thus " Everyone knows the royals are a dysfunctional family " . This will not do, clearly they are the Countires Premier dysfunctional family.

Steve.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Queens speech?
Ceemac, i am afraid that i have to take issue with you, to label our Monarchy thus " Everyone knows the royals are a dysfunctional family " . This will not do, clearly they are the Countires Premier dysfunctional family.

Steve.

And the point is?? :)

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom