advent

Queens Apartments
Having just read the comments about Queens Apartments in voices newspaper, there is one that concerns me. Akbukarry says that the quality of build in Esins developments are of a high standard, i think he is trying to deceive people. The quality of the building work is sub standard i should know i own one of his villas, he also says most owners are happy ,again this is untrue. I am in daily contact with 90% of the owners and none of them are too happy. Most would tell you they wish they had never heard of Esin Group/VR turkish homes

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Queens Apartments
Having just read the comments about Queens Apartments in voices newspaper, there is one that concerns me. Akbukarry says that the quality of build in Esins developments are of a high standard, i think he is trying to deceive people. The quality of the building work is sub standard i should know i own one of his villas, he also says most owners are happy ,again this is untrue. I am in daily contact with 90% of the owners and none of them are too happy. Most would tell you they wish they had never heard of Esin Group/VR turkish homes

Of course he would say that,to aviod what the real truth is for his benefit only and not the clients.l have spoken to a few people that has properties at king villas and they have fallen apart.The roof collaspsed on one of them and they are still withou the proper paper work that entitles them to ownership.
Do not believe this person.l have seen this many times on this type of behaviour,where they definately manipulate the mind only in their favour and not yours.

l hate to see,yet another lot of foreigner's groomed into thinking they are going to get a great deal.The only deal you will get is an ongoing nightmare.

There are already a couple of threads about this company."Buy 1 get two free" is one of the two

Last edited:

eastriding

Queens Apartments
Just to give a bit of perspective

I've got a villa up there

Do I like the villa? Yes
Do I like the complex? Yes

I enjoy going there and my friends who have used the villa have been knocked out by it and the complex, maybe our standards are low I don't know.

On the other hand..
I'm not happy with the fact I've had to shell out for a tapu that was contractually suposed to have been included, I'm also not happy I've just shelled out 2000 Lira for repairs that the so called developer should have done for free.

Its fair to say that corners were cut during the build, and the developer broke promises (wow..theres a shock in Turkey) and the flat roofs were always going to cause problems, (gross exageration to say they have collapsed, they are concrete and none have collapsed, the problems on the roof were in the main with the tiled skirtings and the inadequate roof drainage)

luckily I've had the time to sort it, I can fully understand that other haven't, I can also understand how bitter they must be with Esin who now they have thier money have washed their hands of thier responsibilities at Kings

In spite of Esin my villa is now waterproof and with the mods and furnishing it is to coin an estate agents phrase a 'well appointed property' that given the layout and materials used was cheap even for Turkey and would have cost me at least 6 times what I paid if it was on the Costas or Cyprus even in todays climate, and most importantly I also like the area and I'm happy to spend time there

We haven't bought to sell we have bought it as a long term holiday / retirement home and as such it fits the bill perfectly and for us, is a 'home from home', we've still got a few teething problems on site but hopefully they will go soon

As far as Queens goes I like the location, just not sure its the right place for apartments though, to my mind it doesn't fit the normal demographic

Guz1

Queens Apartments
Eastriding: Advent appears to be saying that the statement contained in the newspaper article is inaccurate on the grounds that (a) Esin's build quality is not of a high standard as stated in the article and (b) that, contrary to the statement, most owners are unhappy.

Are you say that the article is correct and Advent's assertions are wrong?

eastriding

Queens Apartments
Lets not be naive, estate agents are the same the world over, every property is going to be spoken of in glowing terms, its just what they do...
From what I've seen the build quality is average for new builds in the area, which is about right because its the same building gangs mainly from the Black Sea area who are doing most of building in the Didim area, Esin do not employ any builders only contract gangs. From what I've seen both on here and looking up at buildings other people have had teething problems, particularly in the Yesiltepe area where we had very bad storms last year.

Unhappy? With Esin, yes probably, can't argue with that statement, make promises you can't or won't deliver on and people will be unhappy. With the villas? Disappointed that certain promises weren't kept I guess, and that they made design changes without consulting the owners, but taken in isolation I know plenty of people who are happy with them as they stand at the minute. Like I said and I reiterate, thats no thanks to the builder.

I'm over in a few weeks, if you or anyone else is really curious you are more than welcome to take a drive up and have a look around, just PM me

Guz1

Queens Apartments
Thanks, Eastriding, for your straighforward reply.

Mine is just a passing interest in this, sparked by the "3 for the price of one" newspaper article. As you know, we are used to newspapers distinguishing between advertisement features and "news". That doesn't seem to be the case with English language newspapers in Turkey. The Turkish property market is confusing enough for foreigners, so it's no harm in reminding people that paper never refused ink.

advent

Queens Apartments
Eastriding is probably right ,some people are probably happy with their villas but only after shelving out loads of money and time to put them right ,because Esin would not, even though they were still under guarantee. A lot of people have yet to have a holiday in their holiday home because they have spent their time redecorating their homes and weatherproofing them. The real question is would anybody who has bought of Esin recommend them to anyone else, I doubt it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom