juco

Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth
And of course she is sympathetic regarding the austerity measures that affect the working / middle class.

“Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth.”

Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).

bickern

Good on her. Wonder if she will have a land sale any time soon, I was thinking of buying my own necker island to outdo Branson, maybe I could buy a whole country, then I could tell him to stuff renting me his crappy little place.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Maybe she can dip into this to fund the restoration of Buck House?

I think it needs a new roof amongst other things.

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
And of course she is sympathetic regarding the austerity measures that affect the working / middle class.

“Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth.”

Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).

Have you been drinking meths juco!

Occupied Royal Palaces, such as Buckingham Palace, are not the private property of The Queen. They are occupied by the Sovereign and held in trust by Crown Estates for future generations. The Queen privately owns two properties, Balmoral Castle and Sandringham House, which are not publicly funded.
The Crown Estate is not the personal property of the Monarch. It cannot be sold by the Monarch, nor do any profits from it go to the Sovereign.

Can you name these countries you say she owns? plus where did you conjure up that massive figure of the value of her land holdings?

Pete

ted j

It's a shame she doesn't have the compassion to help out world poverty (but I'm sure there will be someone along shortly telling me why that is impossible)

That, to me is a disgrace , both her and the catholic church have enough wealth that nobody need ever go hungry again

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Queen Elizabeth does not actually own these countries but the British crown and its wearer, Elizabeth II. Her legal title runs thus: "by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith".
She is unable to sell any of these lands and has no say in how they are run or governed.
As for being the largest land owner on the earth, please read Great Britain PLC.

As an individual The queen privately owns 2 properties, Balmoral Castle and Sandringham House, which are not publicly funded.

According to Sunday Times rich list In 2011 Queen Elizabeth appeared joint 257th richest person in the UK with an estimated wealth of around £300 million.

Pete

Last edited:
A rich as sin head of state of this country who is supposed to care about her subjects ? Bollox !!!!

If so, why are there so many people in poverty nowadays, why can people not afford to heat their homes, why do people have to choose between heat or eat, why are there such large divisions in society, Why has there been a 7 fold increase in the use of food banks compared to last year, why do pensioners have to struggle etc etc etc.

Go on Royal parasites, give some of your huge wealth back to the people of this country !!!!

This may obtain some interesting replies, sorry for potentially hijacking the thread Stan :-

Shoot all parasites, the list is endless but here are a few at the top of my own personal list :-

Royalty - elected by whom ?
Bankers
Energy Company directors
UK Politicians
EU politicians
Robert Mugabe
The Rothschilds
The Rockerfellas
etc etc

And here's a few more I would willingly take a gun to :-

All convicted murderers
All convicted rapists
All convicted drugs kingpins

Just a few, I am sure there are many names you could add :-

Ok, time for the brainwashed royalists/pacifists/liberals et all to raise their heads and provide the usual vitriol - do I care ....... not a jot !!!!

SLEEPY

The Royals really are laughing at the taxpayers.

The Queen lives in the biggest and best locations In London.

Kate and William 4k a night on Honeymoon Island.

Richard the Third 500 years in a NCP !

tamus

.........and she also owns the moon

but can't sell it either

Akasya

Postless Pointer
The moon does not exist , it is only a satellite projecting a holographic image so that the Americans can pretend they went there.

So there.

Steve.

DRACEY

I'm willing to bet this information came from an American site. It is typical of their misconception of the world outside the good old USA.

SLEEPY

Apparently, Neil Armstrong used to tell unfunny jokes about the Moon...

...and follow them up with, "Ah, I guess you had to be there."

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
A rich as sin head of state of this country who is supposed to care about her subjects ? Bollox !!!!

If so, why are there so many people in poverty nowadays, why can people not afford to heat their homes, why do people have to choose between heat or eat, why are there such large divisions in society, Why has there been a 7 fold increase in the use of food banks compared to last year, why do pensioners have to struggle etc etc etc.

Go on Royal parasites, give some of your huge wealth back to the people of this country !!!!

This may obtain some interesting replies, sorry for potentially hijacking the thread Stan :-

Shoot all parasites, the list is endless but here are a few at the top of my own personal list :-

Royalty - elected by whom ?
Bankers
Energy Company directors
UK Politicians
EU politicians
Robert Mugabe
The Rothschilds
The Rockerfellas
etc etc

All convicted murderers
All convicted rapists

Just a few, I am sure there are many names you could add :-

Ok, time for the brainwashed royalists/pacifists/liberals et all to raise their heads and provide the usual vitriol - do I care ....... not a jot !!!!

Not me mate, I`m with you. Should have added illegal immigrant parasites to your list though.

Kanga

All convicted murderers
All convicted rapists

Could we offer the convicted rapists a week in Holloway Prison first?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Stefan Kiszko was a convicted murderer for 18 years..... he was pardoned

Rapist after rapist has been falsely accused and pardoned.

Steve.

Jaycey

African Refugee

All convicted murderers
All convicted rapists

You forgot to mention the racists :bolt:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom