zozatky

Quad bikes
Web address needed of the dealer in Fethiye please

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Quad bikes
The best thing to do is Google the manufacturer's sites for local distributors.

We've got Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Peugeot, Asya Motor, Kanuni, Haojin dealers in town.

Kivrak, the Honda dealers, are probably the biggest in town but I've just checked and even they don't have their own website.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Quad bikes
Those with large engines are now being taxed as 4x4 cars, so ask the question if you are not sure, otherwise you may get a bigger yearly bill than you expect.

Ian

jcrian

Quad bikes
The other stupid thing when I enquired about one was that you needed a motorbike licence to drive one legally.

zozatky

Quad bikes
Those with large engines are now being taxed as 4x4 cars, so ask the question if you are not sure, otherwise you may get a bigger yearly bill than you expect.

Ian

Have you got any info on the taxation classes and CC & HP cut of Ta.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Quad bikes
No, sorry, it was a conversation I was having with a lawyer who deals with such things. As I´m not a quad biker I did not ask any detailed questıons.

Ian

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Quad bikes
It was implemented at the end of the summer but noone seems to know exactly what rules are being applied and whether all provinces are doing it.

It'll probably be worthwhile enquiring at a dealership or getting a Turkish speaker to enquire at your local Maliye offices.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom