suzyq

Qatada intends to sue for £10million says his family:Hate preacher wants compensation
Abu Qatada has told his family that he plans to sue the British government for £10million for ‘unlawful detention’.

The hate preacher has said he wants compensation for his ‘extended mistreatment’ after a judge released him from jail last week and blocked his deportation to Jordan to face terror charges.

Qatada was awarded a far smaller payout from the European Court of Human Rights three years ago after judges ruled he had been unfairly detained in Belmarsh high security jail without trial.

But the cleric’s family said that his hopes of a much larger compensation win have been boosted after the special immigration court ruled last Monday that there was a real risk that evidence obtained through torture might be used against him if he was sent home to Jordan to face trial.

Read more: Qatada intends to sue for £10million says his family: Hate preacher wants compensation for years spent behind bars | Mail Online

PASH

Qatada intends to sue for £10million says his family:Hate preacher wants compensation
If this horrible creature is going to do that, then i hope he pays out of his own pocket - No legal aid as he is NOT a British citizen. I would hope that someone will have him thrown out of the country before he makes an even bigger mockery of the UK than he has already.

Maisie

Not much chance there! The "Human Rights" card is being played again. What a travesty this is. Do we really care if such an evil man gets "mistreated" if he is returned to Jordan? More to the point, are we prepared for our Government to bow and kowtow to this man's demands and spend millions, if not billions, of our money in keeping him in luxury in this country?

No-one has asked me for my vote. Which would be boot him out at the very earliest opportunity, before his feet can hit the ground. Send his extended family with him on the same 'plane.

Maisie

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Somebody needs to take a contract on him.

Ceni

Ceni
Why can't the government just grow a backbone, and deport this piece of sh*t and his family anyway. I mean what are the court of human rights going to do? Put the whole of the British Government in jail, sue us, bomb us......take away our toys? or take away our rights.....Law abiding UK citizens don't seem to have any of them anyway.

Other countries totally ignore them, why the hell is the UK the only country that goes by the rules FFS!

northpole

The Penguin Rules
Britian is a wonderful place for foreign criminals that wants to incite hatred.They know rewards are plentiful when preaching violence and hatred is a recipe to be taken care of.With all the foreign criminals we have in this country are now qualified to sue.

One thing l cannot understand is.Why do the hard working tax paying people of this country cannot sue the foreign criminals for making our lives a living hell.Surely we have rights to sue them.Or is the government racist towards the British citizens for being law biding and contributing to the economy.

traveller

No-one has asked me for my vote. Which would be boot him out at the very earliest opportunity, before his feet can hit the ground. Send his extended family with him on the same 'plane.

Maisie

Yes - then boot him out of the plane over the sea. This guy is definitely extracting the urine.

Last edited:

northpole

The Penguin Rules
Why was he allowed and his increasing brood in this country in the first place.He never contribute nothing to the economy.And all they do is preach bad things about our country.He has inflicted misery on society and yet he is allowed to stay with the freedom to leech and sue from us.lt just doesn't make sense to me.

akbukowl

if he has done wrong why don't the authorities prosecute him ? imprisonment without trial is asking for trouble

tintagel

Double post

Last edited:

tintagel

We (the tax payer) pay for him either way :( If he gets any compo :( he'll be disqualified from claiming all the benefits he currently enjoys & won't be eligible to claim again until it's gone!! Given his luxurious life-stlye, that shouldn't take too long :(

Get him OUT! What about OUR human rights to live without fear in our own country!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom