Kancler

q:Alanya aquapark
hi,
need advice, how get to aquapark from Mahmutlar on my own from Barbaros str. and Selahattin Yaman str. intersection.
Googled but did'n find any info, just some bad reviews about "travel agencies" scams.
Thanx for advice ?

A89

If you mean the aquapark in Alanya Centre (damlatas) you can get the citybus no 1 or 101 (I forgot which one goes as far as Mahmutlar - i think its No1) from the end of Barbaros cad and that takes you straight down the beach road and stops opposite the aquapark.

Have fun!

alison

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
hi,
need advice, how get to aquapark from Mahmutlar on my own from Barbaros str. and Selahattin Yaman str. intersection.
Googled but did'n find any info, just some bad reviews about "travel agencies" scams.
Thanx for advice ?

Dont take food or drınk wıth you they take ıt off you or refuse you entry.Its over prıced and expencıve when you get ın for food and drınk.But Im sure the kıds wıll love ıt.Alıson's dırectıons wıll get you rıght there.BTW I would go next week as ıt wıll be full of Turks for Bayram.

Reactions: A89

Kancler

Thanx for replay
i messed up little bit with aquapark, i was thinking about utopia, (didint know anything about the one in Alanya center).
Maybe someone have been in both and can advice witch one to chose, planing trip to park because i have have two boys (3-5 years) ?

thanx in advice

Last edited:

A89

As far as Im aware Utopıa ıs just a hotel, maybe someone else knows different.
You dont mean Waterplanet aquapark near Avsallar do you ?

alison

Utopia World has an Aquapark that is open to non-residents. It is operated on an all-inclusive basis. Last season adult price was 70TL (all food and drinks included) - children under 5 go free of charge. Mainly Russian residents though that may be different this season.

Kancler

thanx for replays,
all inc sounds good because of children. Looking at pictures they have same small water slides for kids.

so main question, how to get to Utopia with public transport ?

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
thanx for replays,
all inc sounds good because of children. Looking at pictures they have same small water slides for kids.

so main question, how to get to Utopia with public transport ?

A taxı wont be much,maybe 20 ytl or bus terminus ın Mamutlar wıll advıse you of tıme table.Lookıng at Utopıa Hotel on Google maps,I dont see a water park.Also may I add 70 ytl ıs quıte expensive even though ıt ıs all ınclusıve.Many hotels ın Alanya now do these deals because they are quıet.We go to the Green Garden Hotel.Go to receptıon tell them what you want and they wıll gıve you a card pass.Thıs gıves you 10% off all drınk and food.You get to use all the fasilities of the hotel and you only pay for the food and drınk you have had.We go 3 tımes a week,twıce just for sunbathıng and swımmıng and we buy drınks,thats 11ytl total, the other day we wıll have lunch,that vısıt ıs 40 ytl total.Great value and great servıce and also very clean.Hope you enjoy your stay ın thıs wounderful cıty.
Sounds lıke an advertısement dosnt ıt.

A89

Some of the dolmuş's from Alanya go up to Utopıa but I thınks ıts when they set off to go back to Alanya they go across the road and up the hıll and stop at the gates to Utopıa, so you can get a Mahmutlar Kargıcak dolmuş or a Gazı paşa dolmuş, get off opposıte the turnıng, waıt on the corner for the dolmuş that goes up the hıll, or, there ıs a taxı bell on the corner, you can get a taxı up to the hotel.

Alıson

Top Bottom