gumusluk pete

pvc cladding
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy PVC cladding for the outside of my house. It usually comes in 5 metre lengths and is 15 - 20 cm wide per strip. I am not looking for an installer, but just the cladding itself. I haven't seen it anywhere although I do see it on houses and walls thus it must be sold somewhere ?

much appreciated

Kanga

pvc cladding
Not sure about the availability of good quality PVC cladding but we have something called 'American siding' on our house in Datca which is very efficient. It has polystyrene panels behind for insulation and only needs hosing down annually. No painting necessary and it doesn't fade in the sun either. We have some touch-up paint to cover any scratches from the bougainvillea or other damage. It's incredibly tough and totally inert. You may find it a better option.

gumusluk pete

pvc cladding
Yes judging from their website this metal alternative would work too. I cant see it is available in the bodrum area though - unless you know differently ?

Heathere

Retired
pvc cladding
Last year we had roller shutters fitted by Adopen in Turgutreis. There factory/workshop is on the road from Turgutreis to Gumusluk. They had upvc by the metre. I'm sure they would sell it to you if you called in, although Turkish spoken only I'm afraid.

I would highly recommend them for shutters at least. We are over in Turgutreis, in a couple of weeks. Pm me if you need any help our neighbour is a builder & I'm sure he could find cladding in the Bodrum area.

gumusluk pete

pvc cladding
Thanks - I know the shop but I think the PVC they sell is Window extrusion . There is no reference to cladding on their website.

Any help on sourcing that your neighbour can provide would be gratefully received as I am in Turkey myself first week of October with the hope of fitting cladding !

mollag

Kipper restorer
pvc cladding
Look for American siding Pete, its the Turkish term for pvc cladding.
Where are you in Gum?
Poop, just spotted Kangas post.

pvc cladding
Not sure about the availability of good quality PVC cladding but we have something called 'American siding' on our house in Datca which is very efficient. It has polystyrene panels behind for insulation and only needs hosing down annually. No painting necessary and it doesn't fade in the sun either. We have some touch-up paint to cover any scratches from the bougainvillea or other damage. It's incredibly tough and totally inert. You may find it a better option.

American Siding (Cladding) is brilliant.
We have had it on our house since 2007.

Mel and Anne.

Top Bottom