beerlady

push bikes
I am looking to buy two bikes one ladies and one mans, has anyone got either or both for sale somewhere in the Dalyan area

push bikes
The bike repair shop in Dalyan, opposite Migros had a couple of 2nd hand ones for sale a few weeks ago at 80TL each. He's a good guy and is very handy for running repairs etc. I have used him for 4 years for bits and pieces abd he's brill. It obviously depends what you're looking for but he's worth a try.

push bikes
I know this is an old post but I am looking to buy 2 possibly 4 pushbikes in May this year and wondered if anyone can recommend the best place to go. I have been told that there is somewhere in Ortaca but dont know where it is and also have no idea how much a new, basic mountain bike would cost. Also can anyone recommend somewhere to buy garden furniture - table, chairs, sunloungers, outdoor beanbags and also what sort of prices I will be looking at for these items.

Thanks

Curlywurly

Smiler

push bikes
There are bicycle shops in Orteca, we purchased 3 in Dalaman this year from the Beko Shop, (near lights on Airport - Orteca road), paid about £80 each for them. Similar price in town for similar quality, more expensive for better quality also available.

We also purchased our garden furniture from the same shop.

Number6

push bikes
Cheap (Taiwan/Chinese) mountain bikes can be bought for between £60 and £80) and you can normaly pick up some good deals at the larger supermarkets. A good quality Turkish make bike will start somewhere around £200 and go up from there depending on the specs and features.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom