amirq

Purchase of an apartment
I have recently bought an apartment in Paradise Bay Resort.I paid the money in Feburary. Despite all promises, I still have not received my contract. Is anyone in a similar situation???
Please reply, as i am very worried:17::wow::37::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

delightful

aka Ishik, World Abodes
Purchase of an apartment
Hi Amirq
did you use a solicitor and did you pay for your apartment without a contract? Whose responsibility was it to send you a contract?

carolk

R.I.P
Purchase of an apartment
Hi Amriq, welcome to the forum. Did you just hand over the money - no receipt, contact or anything?

Peregrine

Purchase of an apartment
I have recently bought an apartment in Paradise Bay Resort.I paid the money in Feburary. Despite all promises, I still have not received my contract. Is anyone in a similar situation???
Please reply, as i am very worried:17::wow::37::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

come on fella - what do you expect us to do about it? why sign up and make this your first post? just go and find a Lawyer, dont waste any more time

panther

Purchase of an apartment
Peregrine: that reply is uncalled for!!!

People are past themselves with worry and that remark isn't helping at all.

Think of the times you were past yourself with worries!!! Not a nice situation.

We should be trying to help each other. A bit more appreciation into other people's problems may help.

lewismark

Just a member
Purchase of an apartment
Maybe if the forum was to have more details about yourself in your profile the response may be more positive towards your issue.It appears you are hiding something or are not who you claim to be with NO profile, I feel members may be forgiven to think that you are in some way connected to the developers you are asking about, yes many of us are a suspicious lot given the experiences we have had.
I for one look forward to you divulgeing more information

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Purchase of an apartment
Wish you all the best sorting this mess out.

Not all new members post info. in profiles etc so that should not stop anyone responding if they wish. As time passes and people become used to the community then they may post more information that they would like displayed on public forums.

Who was the agent in this deal? Do they have anything to say? or the solicitors?

Perhaps you've moved on from here and this thread has been bumped up by recent replies. All the best.

lewismark

Just a member
Purchase of an apartment
Wish you all the best sorting this mess out.

Not all new members post info. in profiles etc so that should not stop anyone responding if they wish. As time passes and people become used to the community then they may post more information that they would like displayed on public forums.

Who was the agent in this deal? Do they have anything to say? or the solicitors?

Perhaps you've moved on from here and this thread has been bumped up by recent replies. All the best.

Having said all that most do have the common decencey to introduce themselves to the forum. I look forward to it, and as before the details etc etc

Peregrine

Purchase of an apartment
Peregrine: that reply is uncalled for!!!

People are past themselves with worry and that remark isn't helping at all.

Think of the times you were past yourself with worries!!! Not a nice situation.

We should be trying to help each other. A bit more appreciation into other people's problems may help.

my advice was rather blunt but remains both helpful and valid - best course of action is get a lawyer, and fast (as to have paid money without even a contract was pretty naive at least and foolhardy at worst)

The way to get your worries in check is to have a good solicitor on your side

parrot

Purchase of an apartment
Is this the same Paradise bay resort in the other thread,if so it's not looking good,you may have kissed your deposit goodbye.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom