Sara-666

Puppies
I know it's a long shot but does anyone out there want a cross Kangol puppy or 8? I've tried to put photos on but with no luck so if anyone is interested pm me and I'll send photos and details, would just like them to go to a good home. We took in a street dog and she gave birth to 8 puppies, a few days ago, so they'd be ready about mid September if anyone is would like to give them a good home.

Sara

Sara-666

Puppies
sara, what will you do with them if you cant get rid of them

martin

I've not a clue, although we've got a very large garden we can't keep all of them, I was hoping to find homes for at least half, the local villagers unfortunately are not interested as they only want dogs and all but one of the pups are bitches! Would be a great shame to have to take them to the pound as it's not a nice place at all.

Sara

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Puppies
It sounds like you are going to have some expensive or difficult decisions to make - all the best and hope you can home them

martin

pebble

Puppies
yikes sara, wish i were there, i would take one.
do you know american rosemary? she lives in yalikavak and has a dog rescue shelter, and she has a real high adoption rate, and she is in cohoots with all the vets, so they help her too.

you know, Dr ahmet is great at finding homes, maybe have them all spayed, ahmet will do it thru the belediye program.

good luck...........

\we all know the local villagers state of mind when it comes to this type of situation, so dont even go there

Sara-666

Puppies
yikes sara, wish i were there, i would take one.
do you know american rosemary? she lives in yalikavak and has a dog rescue shelter, and she has a real high adoption rate, and she is in cohoots with all the vets, so they help her too.

you know, Dr ahmet is great at finding homes, maybe have them all spayed, ahmet will do it thru the belediye program.

good luck...........

\we all know the local villagers state of mind when it comes to this type of situation, so dont even go there

Thanks Pebble, I don't know either of these people you mentioned, I don't suppose you have contacts for either of them do you?

I went to the pound near Torba and much to my husbands disgust I'd rather keep all 8 than take them anywhere near that place, but he has put his foot down and said we can't keep them all!

Thanks
Sara

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Puppies
Hello Sara.You have a heart of gold looking after the animals and their well being.lt must be so worrying for you,what their future will be for them.l wish you all the best in what you are doing.
lf only all the human population of the world showed more compassion to the animals,none of these problems would occurr.

Have you thought of speaking to the editor of the local paper and see if you can come up with some sort of story that will help the puppies to find the homes they need.

Puppies
Hope you find good homes for the pups, I would have loved one but already have a puppy which we found crying on the footpath.

Sue

pebble

Puppies
I'll have to charge up my turkish phone to get the numbers. Ahmet is the vet who seems to be able to find homes....dont ask me how he does it, but he manages somehow.

will let you know

Sara-666

Puppies
Only 3 puppies left to rehome, if anyone out there is interested? I still can't seem to put photos on here but if you pm me I'll e-mail them to you if interested.

Pebble, could you let me have the contact details when you have a minute for Dr Ahmet and Rosemary as despite all our efforts we cannot seem to get new homes for these last 3 and I really don't want them going to the local pound?

Thanks
Sara

Puppies
Hi,

I hope I can help.

I think the vet is : Ahmet Kurt. Adres : Caferpaşa Cad.No:57 Bodrum. Telefon : 02523167698

Another place where they love dogs and can perhaps help you :
Küçük Çiftlik Pet & Garden. Adres : Atatürk Bulvarı No:14 Konacık - BODRUM. Telefon : +90 252 319 19 15

Good luck!

waterbaby

Puppies
Glad you have found homes for most of them. Please dont take them to the pound, its awful there, would be kinder to put them to sleep than have them live there.
I dont think rosemary is a good idea either, she has soooooooooooooo many dogs and is unable to find homes for the ones she has at the moment.
Are you in Yalikavak? do you know the vet Fulya at Animana clinic? its just next to the petrol garage on the way out of yali heading up the mountain. I am sure she will be able to help or at least neuture (spelling?) them , She helps with the street animals and will either do free of charge or for a very very small fee.
PM me if you want numbers

Sara-666

Puppies
Thanks both of you, I'll try contacting the people you mentioned, the pet shop next to Kipa also said they would put photos up for us, worth a try. Still can't believe she had so many, we thought 5 or 6 as she's only a young dog herself!

Kind Regards
Sara

nanamo

Puppies
You sound like a warm and loving person to have taken the mum in and you are to be congratulated on your efforts to find the babies loving homes. As an animal lover I thank you for all your kindness to this not so little family. I hope someone comes forward for the others soon and they all ive happily ever after. Molly

Sara-666

Puppies
Unfortunately still have 3 puppies left to rehome, none of the people mentioned would take them, couldn't get in touch with Rosemary as I don't have a contact number for her. Tried local pet shops etc with no joy, anyone have anymore ideas as to new homes for them????? They are so cute, someone must be able to give them a loving home.

I still can't put pictures on here but if you want to have a look pm me and I'll send you a pic

Sara

Sara-666

Puppies
Thanks to everyone for all the useful numbers you all provided but we've finally managed to re-home all the puppies locally. We've changed a local trend of people only having male dogs as all of ours were female! My husband started going door to door in the end trying to pursuade the local villagers to take one, even offering to pay for neutering. We have two left that will be picked up in the next couple of days, the place seems so quiet now, but the good news is that at least I can see them all again as the furthest they have gone is 10 minutes away.

Thanks again

Sara

Top Bottom