Punch up anyone?
You pussy footed around me last week when I was up for it....lol

You didn't duck fast enough...I just Bitch slaped ya

haaaaaa

Bob

Saoirse

Punch up anyone?
ah my old sparring partner superbogs!

actually dont know wether I fancy my chances fighting you tonight-noticed you destroying some charachter earlier!

Saoirse

Punch up anyone?
Think you are doing rightly so far Pip, all you have to do is just keep being your normal helpful, cheerful, kindly self and it will kick off soon.

lol

oh you and your coven can be quite annoying too!

this is great!

juco

Punch up anyone?
I was gonna say dont worry the GGs will be on later but I see they are on sooner!

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Punch up anyone?
Think this might work out to be profitable for me....taking bets on Philip against the GG's....2-1 odds. Philip wins I pay you double......hehe

Bob

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Punch up anyone?
I was gonna say dont worry the GGs will be on later but I see they are on sooner!

You should know by now that us GG's are always on the ball, even better if we upset you Men, we don't do Rows, we are just sweet GG's who have a fun time, maybe you guys should try it sometime, live in harmony like we do, lol:peace:

Saoirse

Punch up anyone?
bah booooorrrring

must all be doing your knitting or playing hunt the TAPU

no fun

so long suckers!

juco

Punch up anyone?
You should know by now that us GG's are always on the ball, even better if we upset you Men, we don't do Rows, we are just sweet GG's who have a fun time, maybe you guys should try it sometime, live in harmony like we do, lol

The GGs are employing spin doctors now to do their postings now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom