AMANDA & JAMES

Property Tapu
Hi

Does anyone know about a so called new law that requires owners of villas in Turkey to hold a deed that shows ownership of the land and property?

I currently have a Deed that shows ownership of the land (Arsa) and a habitation permit for the building. I am now being told I have to pay for a new type of deed that will cost me approx £700.

Has anyone else heard of this change?

I am in the process of selling my villa and am trying to establish whether I can do so with the existing Tapu I have.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

carolk

R.I.P
Property Tapu
Hi. If you read the 'Tapu update' thread I think you will find all you need to know there. I believe you will have to change your tapu as will thousands of others as Arsa is only land and it has to have the house added to it. As you have the hab cert it may not be as difficult for you as for others - I'm not sure.

Lindacm

Property Tapu
Hi

Does anyone know about a so called new law that requires owners of villas in Turkey to hold a deed that shows ownership of the land and property?

I currently have a Deed that shows ownership of the land (Arsa) and a habitation permit for the building. I am now being told I have to pay for a new type of deed that will cost me approx £700.

Has anyone else heard of this change?

I am in the process of selling my villa and am trying to establish whether I can do so with the existing Tapu I have.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Yes I believe this to be correct. We updated ours in Jan this year and the cost was a bit less than quoted....1400tl

Linda

Nowai

Property Tapu
You will receive a penalty which is 1.000 TL. per apartment if you still didn't update your tapus until 01.01.2010

Latest Posts

Top Bottom