panther

Property on hold
Presently keeping my 3 bed apart on hold as checked to see if habitation certificate was on 2 weeks ago and it wasn't . After an agent enquired with builder who said it was on 2-3 months ago.

We are going to buy the habitation certificate and the couple who got their tapu two weeks ago. Their solicitor is going to put it on for the block with copies of our tapu and tax number when they visit beginning of June.

As soon as I get the habitation certificate. I will re-advertise it.

Last edited:

biggles

biggles
Property on hold
Presently keeping my 3 bed apart on hold as checked to see if habitation certificate was on 2 weeks ago and it wasn't . After an agent enquired with builder who said it was on 2-3 months ago.

We are going to buy the habitation certificate and the couple who got their tapu two weeks ago. Their solicitor is going to put it on for the block with copies of our tapu and tax number when they visit beginning of June.

As soon as I get the habitation certificate. I will re-advertise it.

what do you mean buy it ? i thought thr belediye issued it ,not sold it .

panther

Property on hold
The girl who got her tapu two weeks ago. Rang solicitor and asked about habitation certificate the solicitor said, she will put it on if we send copies of our tapu and tax number. Cost 500tl each.

The annoying bit is someone asked builder a couple of months ago and he said it was on. I will check when I go to belediye on the 10th. So far I believe it isn't on.

Obviously the solicitor can do something. I don't know what the formality is whether she has to be in contact with the builder.

Does the builder not have to pay for it before it is issued? Maybe someone can come along and verify this. I don't know what the final costs are.

Now this is a one for the books!!!! My upstairs neighbour her agent PAID and put hers on solely for her. She is the only one in the block with it on.
Her agent went to belediye with builder and it came through and the agent went up to council with builder when it was issued. There must be a procedure we don't know about. The neighbour upstairs has got it out of 7 apartments.

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
Property on hold
Panther, I don't understand really!! Are you saying people are paying for it individually? I thought the hab cert was for a whole block and the builders responsibility. 500TL?????

panther

Property on hold
The upstairs neighbour her estate agent paid for hers only. Only she in the block has hers.
I don't know how it is worked. Maybe some of these agents on here can explain this!!

All I know the rest of us has to supply a copy of tapu and tax number and this solicitor will do it. Cost to individual 500 tl each.

I was under the same impression as everyone else, has to be on for the block. Whether this has been done and it is cost for each apartment. I don't know. Where are the experts in here?
Has the final stage been done? is it just the final cost?

carolk

R.I.P
Property on hold
It seems very strange in regards to what we have been hearing/reading on here!. I didn't pay for mine in my first app. We were all just given it by the builder. (The hab cert).

biggles

biggles
Property on hold
this sounds more like putting on [or getting changed tapu ] kat mulkiyeti after hab cert has ben issued ,as we know there is a charge for that .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom