Guz1

Property Management
Can anyone recommend a good property management/maintenance company based in Davutlar/Guzelcamli area? I would also be interested in finding out their charges for a basic package of house checking, bill payments and cleaning. Having had one bad experience, I'm only interested in a company that provides an honest reliable service.

I'm just checking out our options for next year because already have arrangements in place until next Spring.

magpie

magpie
Property Management
Hi Maria. I'm sure Kusadasi Home Service based in Kusadasi might be worth a look. I'll have a look and see what their costs are -I can't find the details at the moment, but we use them and find them very honest and reliable. We have been using them for the past few years and have no complaints. There is a web site - but again can't find it at the moment - I'll PM you if I do

Guz1

Property Management
Hi Magpie,

Don't know how, but somehow I didn't see your reply. Sorry. I'm really looking for a management company in the Davutlar or Guzelcamli area, but if I can't find someone suitable locally I will have to look for one in Kusadasi. (I'm a bit concerned that a company based in Kus won't be so diligent about travelling to Guzelcamli in mid-Winter.) If you do find the link to their website, please send it to me so I can check them out.

Top Bottom