Broom

Property Management
Hi,
just wondered if you were all aware that Wilson Hawkins are now no longer the management company at Akkaya? Have been told that Curbanoglu are taking it over, is this the case and how much will it be? Do you know of any other company that could take it on and do a better job at a better price?
We dont move in until next year but I will certaintly be looking into other options rather than just accepting Curbanoglu.
Thanks
Sally

Property Management
Hi, I have just arrived back from a visit and you are correct. Wilson Hawkins are no longer the management company. Couldn't get a straight answer as to costs etc but Zeliha is being taken back by Curbanogolu, and also don't know when this is all happening. Some people at Hillside are looking into getting quotes, but so far haven't heard the outcome.

However, good news is that the tapu's for Whiterock and under way. THe military searches are all confirmed. The land people have been and measured up and all is ok there. Now, I have been told that Whiterock will all get their Tapu's in 6 weeks! Lets hope so.

If anyone knows anything else. Would be grateful for any further info.

Regards,
Caroline

colinh

Property Management
Hi Sally & Caroline

I sent details to Phil and Sue at Hillside for Oakwood regarding property maint and if you are interested in speaking with him as we were close to appointing them at Botanic Gardens i can send you the details.

Good luck with sorting thing out.

Regards

Colin

Broom

Property Management
Thanks for the reply, keep me updated on who you all end up using. Fantastic news about your Tapu tho.
Sally

PDM

Property Management
We have had a email today from Kamil from Curbanoglu offering the services of a New Property Management Service to be run by Kursat llhan Kamils son. The service is to be run as a seperate operation independent from Curbanoglu builders Ltd.

Broom

Property Management
Thanks,
Have you been told what service they will provide - will it include maintenance of private gardens and pools and how much will it be per month?
Cheers,
Sally

PDM

Property Management
They will be providing:
Garden Maintenance
Pool Maintenance
Monthly Property Checks
Other services such as administrative services, key holding, utility bill managements. insurance provision and renewal and the list goes on and on.

The cost of this package is £120 per month

Latest Posts

Top Bottom