Phil48

PHIL
Property Management
Hi Everyone, no doubt everyone has heard the news or received an email regarding the closure of Wilson Hawkins property management if not you know now. We are not very happy with the timing or notice But, that's life I guess.

In the mean time does anyone know of any good Property management companies in the Dalaman area willing to take on security, pool & garden maintainence. We are on the Hillside garden complex. I thought it would be a good idea if we all used the same company rather than all go are seperate ways with security etc or has anyone esle got any other suggestions.

Phil & Sue Hillside Gardens.

Last edited:

colinh

Property Management
Hi Phil

The residents at Botanic Gardens were all set to apoint Oakwood with our maint contract until Hanel gave the contract to Villa Turizm.

We were impressed by Oakwood and the help they gave us getting ready for our meeting so would recommend you at least speaking to Dave Smith at Oakwood.

If you need contact details for him them please reply back and i will send you them.

Seems Wilson Hawkins have left you high and dry. They must have been quite a convincing lot as they had some of our residents taken in as well.

Regards

Property Management
Hi all,
We are doing management services in Dalaman,Göcek and Sarıgerme area.If would you like more information please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

niyaz

Property Management
I have met ali and he is a really good , friendly and reliable chap.

Last edited:

judeperkin

Property Management
Hello colinh
I am a new memeber and in the same situation as sue and phil having a villa in Whiterock Dalaman. Could you please send me contact details of Oakwood so i can contact them

judeperkin

Property Management
Hello smiler
I am a new member to turkish living and own a villa in whiterock. i have been let down by wilson hawkins and curbanoglu and would be grateful if you could send me details of ali who has been doing your property management
thanks
jude

CrashTest

Property Management
Hello colinh
I am a new memeber and in the same situation as sue and phil having a villa in Whiterock Dalaman. Could you please send me contact details of Oakwood so i can contact them

Looks like Oakwood have not got it together just yet. I emailed for a quote plus information and got the following reply:

Hi Stuart, thank you for the enquiry, although we have had many queries regarding maintenance in the Dalaman area we will not have an office or be starting any maintenance in the area till sometime next year. You will probably be sorted by then but we will make contact next year. Thanks again for thinking of us. David

Other than Ali's "Home Management" does anyone have the name of any others?

Cheers,
CT

dalid69

Property Management
My Home Management have been doing our maintenance for the past few years and they do more than just what they are paid for,helping with electric water and anything else that goes wrong,they dont always get the praise they deserve though.

Paul

Colin&Sue

Colin & Sue
Property Management
Looks like Oakwood have not got it together just yet. I emailed for a quote plus information and got the following reply:

Hi Stuart, thank you for the enquiry, although we have had many queries regarding maintenance in the Dalaman area we will not have an office or be starting any maintenance in the area till sometime next year. You will probably be sorted by then but we will make contact next year. Thanks again for thinking of us. David

Other than Ali's "Home Management" does anyone have the name of any others?

Cheers,
CT
I would recommend, 'My Home Management', 'Ladybird', or 'Turkish Reality Estates' (my maintenance provider)

20kiki

Property Management
Hi Phil and all nearby

Can anyone tell me what the progress is in finding a new reasonably priced maintenance management company?.........we're due back in Akkaya in Oct 09and would like to know who we're dealing with?

- will this company also collect the rubbish?

- does anyone know of a factor/leasing company in Turkey who can clean/change bed linen between holiday lets? - or is there anyone currently staying over there who would like a p/t job?

Cheers

20kiki

Property Management
we can really recommend my home management, they go above and beyond what they are paid to do and have helped us out on many many occassions.
June x

jazzcazz

Property Management
I can really recommend Debi at Turkish

Turkish Reality Estates [info@turkishrealityestates.com]

She has gone above and beyond even before she was our letting agent.

Top Bottom