Puccini

Property management in Yalikavak
If anyone is looking for a good property management in Yalikavak or any neighboughing area, I would highly recommend a small family run CAN ESTATE AGENT in Yalikavak run by a lovely and totally honest English lady called Janet who is married to Bayram, who is also a great man and not at all pushy. After years of experiencing very bad management, it is a relief to find this wonderful couple who are looking after my property now.:24:

I have known Janet and Bayram for years,,,we bought our house through them,,we have trusted them with A LOT of money and they have always comes up tops. They are completely honest and trustworthy. They don't just sell you a house they are there to help with any problems that might follow,,,i.e. changing electricity into your name,,water,,house tax and any other issue. They will be there for you for many years always ready to help. They are also excellent at airport transfers,,good price and very reliable.

jeff

bayview
I know Janet and Bayram quite well and they are well known to our site. We manage the site ourselves but some of our owners regularly use them for advice and various services and have been very pleased.

Was very interested to read your posts, and am wondering if you have an email address for Janet and Bayram please.

Big Rowbs

Pete & Lynne Rowbottom
Am right now looking to get quotes for change of site mangement company to run a small 20 unit site in yalikavak - can you advise contact details please as sounds like a good one to try

muscari

hi try clovervillasalesandrentals in yalikavak...they are very good and honest she is ,,the best in yalikavak

Pete&Mag

I'm sure Janet and Bayram do a great job. We use Clover management. They are in the Dolmus square ,so are really convenient. The Lady who owns it is called Sehval Ozturk and she speaks excellent english. There is also a canadian lady in the office who speaks good turkish. Their email is info@clovergroupinternational.com
I have always found them very helpful.
Pete

pinkjane

Can anyone message me with Janet and Bayram's contact details please? I'm looking for a trustworthy property manager in Yalikavak. Thanks!

evo80

the best i ahve come across in Yalikavak is SVM . They have looked after our place for 7 years without a problem .They have been 100% reliable .

1larry3

i think janet and bayram have stopped doing buisness, they managed our place for a year and were very good.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom