Lucy Lou

Property Maintenance company in Dalaman
Hi. Can anyone recommend a Maintenance Company in the Dalaman area please. I have read through some of the old posts but they seem to be giving advice on maintenance for Villas and Aparts on a Complex and also don’t seem to be in the Dalaman area. Whereas I’m looking for private, mainly pool and garden maintenance. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Lucy Lou

Lucy Lou

Re: Maintenance

That’s the second recommendation for this company. Thank you
Lucy Lou

Lucy Lou

Hi sorry I forgot to ask. Have you used this company yourself? If so, roughly what are there fees? Just so that it gives my an idea of figures when I contact them. Thanks.
Lucy Lou

I was wondering how you got on with iron bars/shutters Lucy lou? Did you get sorted?

Lucy Lou

No, sorry I didn’t get anywhere with security. I’m in the UK at the moment planning of flying out to Dalaman hopefully next month so will have to try and sort something out when I get there.

Lucy Lou

No, sorry I didn’t get anywhere with security. I’m in the UK at the moment planning of flying out to Dalaman hopefully next month so will have to try and sort something out when I get there.

Lucy Lou

I am the same. Out in 4 weeks. I will let you know how I get on. Where in dalaman are you?

Hi sorry I forgot to ask. Have you used this company yourself? If so, roughly what are there fees? Just so that it gives my an idea of figures when I contact them. Thanks.
Lucy Lou

I do not use her for maintenance as i am in Dalyan though i have been using her for Car Hire for the past 5 years [ 5 x per year] and she and her staff have always been on time and the hire price has been very reasonable.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom