zozatky

Property Issues..!!
I am interested in comparing the difficulties & issues that people have come across relating to property, in different areas of Turkey. Eg is it less problematic & easier in Side than Kusadasi .Your thoughts on this .

zozatky

Property Issues..!!
I am sure I did a poll asking this a while back, but I can't find it now :(

Yes I did a search around the Forum first. Ok there are lots of people with lots of Issues out there . Just trying to get an overall picture area by area.

Last edited:

Peregrine

Property Issues..!!
Turkey is Turkey and wherever you go the unwary will be ripped off. And that probably applies to most of the foreign world as well

best thing is to always do your research and use a lawyer (wish I had a quid for every time I had said that!)

zozatky

Property Issues..!!
Turkey is Turkey and wherever you go the unwary will be ripped off. And that probably applies to most of the foreign world as well

best thing is to always do your research and use a lawyer (wish I had a quid for every time I had said that!)

Not the sort of answer im looking for. Im intersted in Turkey As for the unwary there seems an to be lots out there. You might be sitting pretty there are lots of good folk out there who are not home work or not. Help & Advice will go along way as i said in my post just trying to get an overall picture ...

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Property Issues..!!
I have 2 propertıes İ bought as re-sales in Side and have had no problems really to speak of. Just wish İ had come here earlıer - I love Side so much - the beautıful whıte sand beach that goes for mıles and mıles - lounging by my pool - visiting friends - local shop owners - market days - sunsets by the Apollo Temple - kicking back the sand by the ruıns and finding original colourful mosaics - and my favourite mode of transport ççç the little Noddy Train tractor that takes you through the ruins and past the amphıtheatre to the entrance to Old Town Side - and the turtles that come in at night - pop concerts in original amphıtheatres nearby - piano concert down by Apollo Temple where Anthony and Cleopatra had their tryst - karaoke night at Cheers Bar - dinner on the rocks by Paradise Restaurant watching the cats jump in and catch their fish dinners -
Both my places are re-sales - perhaps thats why İ am ok - seems most others here and rest of Turkey who have had problems are from new buılds or off plan ... possible nighmares to deal with if you read others comments on this Forum ...

Peregrine

Property Issues..!!
Not the sort of answer im looking for. Im intersted in Turkey As for the unwary there seems an to be lots out there. You might be sitting pretty there are lots of good folk out there who are not home work or not. Help & Advice will go along way as i said in my post just trying to get an overall picture ...

the advice is clear

do your homework - long and hard.

and ALWAYS use a lawyer (how many people dont, and then end up with problems? - I know that some who do use a lawyer still end up with problems but at least they tried)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom