Property Insurance - any recommendations ?
Having read the thread about Intasure Insurance not paying out on claims I was wondering if anyone has any positive recommendations for other property insurance companies, preferably one with a UK presence.

Who are people with and what experiences have they had ?

We are with Intasure but it is due for renewal soon and do not want to commit to another 12 months with them if, as it appears, they refuse to honour seemingly genuine claims. I would be happy to have a higher premium if I knew that any genuine claim was going to be honoured and dealt with professionally.

Thanks for any advice

Ian S

Martyn

Having read the thread about Intasure Insurance not paying out on claims I was wondering if anyone has any positive recommendations for other property insurance companies, preferably one with a UK presence.

Who are people with and what experiences have they had ?

We are with Intasure but it is due for renewal soon and do not want to commit to another 12 months with them if, as it appears, they refuse to honour seemingly genuine claims. I would be happy to have a higher premium if I knew that any genuine claim was going to be honoured and dealt with professionally.

Thanks for any advice

Ian S

A lot of people(some who have claimed) use Intasure so I wouldn't write them or any other company off. Insurance companies will always look into claims and without knowing the individual circumstances then it's hard to make a decision on who to use. The problem is what is the criteria for choosing one? If they always pay out then the chances are they won't be cheap and you and everyone else using them will paying for it in their premiums.

Smiler

As posted on other thread, Hiscox were cheaper for my circumstances than Intasure.

I have previously used and claimed from local Turkish insurance companies with no problems, however, Turkish insurance does not give me the level of liability cover that I require because of renting my property.

DASK insurance is cheaper sourcing separatley from a local Turkish insurance company because a UK company cannot do this themselves but will arrange through a Turkish company and charge you for the privilege.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom