howardian

property for sale or exchange
Hi every one .I have a house in Blackpool in the uk ,which i am looking to either sell or partexchange for property in Altinkum
The property is a 2 bedroom end mews property ,living room ,dining kitchen 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom en suite shower to master bedroom private rear garden well established , full doubleglazing, electric heating ,in a nice quiet area handy for the town, with good transport links.:28:

Last edited by a moderator:

dmontague

Miss Happy
Hi
We have a detached 4 bed villa with its own pool in Altinkum which we would be interested in exchanging. Contact us for more details if you are interested

howardian

Hi thanks for your reply ,i may be interested in your villa if you pm me with details where it is etc, i will then give you my email address and phone number .

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi every one .I have a house in Blackpool in the uk ,which i am looking to either sell or partexchange for property in Altinkum
The property is a 2 bedroom end mews property ,living room ,dining kitchen 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom en suite shower to master bedroom private rear garden well established , full doubleglazing, electric heating ,in a nice quiet area handy for the town, with good transport links.:28:

Great idea Howardian, I hope that you managed to do this, also there's great Motorway links right next to the M55, great shows, lots to do in fact, it is still the most visited place esp the Pleasure Beach. Whilst it's not to everyone's taste, we live 7 miles from Blackpool, but love to go to the Grand Theatre, we always go at the start of the season for their brilliant Theatre Hall Show. We've got it if we want it, and that is the best of both worlds. Just out of interest are you North or South of Blackpool.

howardian

Hi I am in the north shore area near to the station it takes me ten mins to walk in to town ,if we dont sell the property then we will rent it out as i already have someone who wonts to rent it , he has been a tennant of mine before when i had some flats 2 years ago its not inportant for us to sell the property , as we already own an appartment in altinkum , its our buisness we have to sell first then we will be over on the next plane .

Tess

Hope it all works out for you Howardian, being on the next plane sounds fab. Good Luck and Best Wishes. xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom