myra

Property for sale in Kusadasi and shell in Sogucak
We have a property for sale at Green Beach in Kusadasi. Brand new 4/5 bedroomed villa on complex with shared pool. Don't have a photograph however we are going to Kusadasi to live in May so can arrange to view if anybody is interested. It has 4/5 bedrooms. Kitchen, lounge downstairs wc. Basement floor/room with wet room. 1st floor double room and single and bathroom. 2nd floor double bedroom and single room with roof terrace. It has gardens to front, back and side. All new fixtures and fittings and new iron work, solar heating. Offers over £75,000.

We also have a shell for sale at Yesil Koy sitesi at Sogucak - offers over £18,000. The propertry could be finished for £10,000-£12,000. It has 3 double bedrooms and lounge/diner with a balconly on the front edged by a small garden. We can arrange for the property to be finished.

Last edited:
Hi Myra, first can you tell me where Sogucak is, secondly, could you please e-mail me with as much info on your shell as poss, including pics if you have any cheers, oldboyracer

Dan

myra said:
We have a property for sale at Green Beach in Kusadasi. Brand new 4/5 bedroomed villa on complex with shared pool. Don't have a photograph however we are going to Kusadasi to live in May so can arrange to view if anybody is interested. It has 4/5 bedrooms. Kitchen, lounge downstairs wc. Basement floor/room with wet room. 1st floor double room and single and bathroom. 2nd floor double bedroom and single room with roof terrace. It has gardens to front, back and side. All new fixtures and fittings and new iron work, solar heating. Offers over £75,000.

We also have a shell for sale at Yesil Koy sitesi at Sogucak - offers over £18,000. The property could be finished for £10,000-£12,000. It has 3 double bedrooms and lounge/diner with a balconly on the front edged by a small garden. We can arrange for the property to be finished.
Hello Myra, I would be interested in the property you have that is a shell, I live in Cagkent just down the hill from Skyjack, If you could provide more information as we are actively looking at the moment. Not sure if I can post my email address, but if you check under my profile, you will find it. :307bt:

Thanks

Danny

Latest Posts

Top Bottom