sjh

Property for rent
I have a duplex to rent in Altikum, near Dolphin Square. The duplex consists of
3 bedrooms, one kitchen/diner, two bathrooms, large sun terrace and also a balcony. I am coming out to Altinkum on the 12th August for around a week

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Property for rent
Hi sjh and welcome to the forum, it would be nice for you to introduce yourself to fellow members before launching an advert for your apartment, for which I might add will not flood you in replies due to the scant information provided.

Pete

sjh

Property for rent
Hi Tess,

Thank you for your welcome.

Never joined a forum before so really don't know how it works, any help gratefully appreciated.

Sylvia.

SANKOP

Desperately Seeking Info!
Property for rent
Hi Sylvia,

Welcome to the forum, and hope you have some luck renting your pad. I'm guessing it's fully furnished/equipped? If you post some more details, including the rent, I'm sure you'll get some positive response.

Regards

Mark & Sue

sjh

Property for rent
Hi Pete,

My name is Sylvia and my husbands name is Paul.
I thought that my details were put on the forum when i registered.
Any way we live in Cornwall. I have a daughter and two grandchildren.

Have not used a forum before and don't know what the protocols are. What extra information do you think i should add.

Sylvia

maggie

Property for rent
Maybe some pictures of your appartment also weekly rent etc.
Ow and by the way welcome from me.
I hope you will find your way around the forum and get the hang of it really soon.

If you need help just ask.!!!
Hugs Maggie xxx

martin m

Property for rent
Hi sylvia
welcome to the forum,us people like to be nosey and know a little bit about new members, not to decide wether your welcome or not as everyone is always welcome,but its just the done thing.
As for renting the apartment, put as much info on as poss i.e cost, number of beds, walking distance to sea( i know where the square is but not everyone will) access to pool, hope it helps, enjoy the forum

sjh

Property for rent
Hi Mark & Sue,
Many thanks for your welcome.
Yes it is furnished and equipped, and i hope we will be able to rent it, i hate to think of it empty when somebody or family can be using it.
Sylvia

liam

Altinkum Lover
Property for rent
Welcome to the forums hope you get used to it soon. Just a few questions for you:

How much would the weekly rental be for a week dates from 2nd August - 9th August i know were the square is i normaly stay in Esra Appartments but fancy a change this year so more detail and maybe some pics would be great.

Thanks
Liam

sjh

Property for rent
Hi Liam,
Thanks for your interest in the apartment, but we are looking for a long term rent.

Hope you find something for your holiday

Peregrine

Property for rent
Hi Liam,
Thanks for your interest in the apartment, but we are looking for a long term rent.

Hope you find something for your holiday

best find an agent to help you or its not going to be easy and you WILL lose money

Latest Posts

Top Bottom