remax ilker

Properties In Izmir
Hello Everybody,

My name is Ilker. I live and work in Izmir. I love my city and my good people. If you choose to living in Izmir, trust me you will always be happy. I am working for RE/MAX. If you need any information about properties in Izmir, please let me know. I will be here to help your all questions. Thank you very much.

Best Wishes,

ILKER POLAT

Last edited:

Peregrine

Properties In Izmir
Ilker

you ought to read the forum rules about how to declare your interest (as a real estate agent)

melek415

Properties In Izmir
Hi Iker, will like to know how much is thre rental there per month, I am getting married in 2 months and my fiance and me are trying to find a place, we are looking in Izmir, Ankara I like Antalya too. can you give us an idea? looking for one bedroom one bath or 2 bedrooms.
Thank you
Maritza

remax ilker

Properties In Izmir
Hello Martizha,

I am really sorry about my late reply. I was on holiday. If you want correct informations, please answer my questions,

1 - Which location do you interest ? (If you give me a location name, I can give you correct details. For example: Urla - We have very nice villas in Urla from .... prices etc. If you don't know locations of Izmir. please tell me what you are looking for. For example: Apartment flat in city center etc.)

2 - How many bedrooms are you looking for ?

I want to help with correct prices and correct options. I look forward to receiving your reply. Thank you very much.

ILKER POLAT

remax ilker

Properties In Izmir
After this time I am always here :) I will be glad to help you about your porperty questions. Have a nice days all

Latest Posts

Top Bottom