ZiaCa'

Problems with Yahoo
Is anyone else experiencing any problems in accessing yahoo in Turkey?

I haven't been able to get in since yesterday lunchtime....It happens sometimes, even in Internet cafes

Any ideas on what the problem could be? (and for me it's just with yahoo)?
:thanks:

Problems with Yahoo
hi carla..yes im having problems too..this isnt the first time either..im fed up with yahoo.co.uk..if i look at yahoo.main page i can see that i have so many new mails but i cant open them.
if it wasnt such a bind i would change my email address but i have so many contacts that use it.

Problems with Yahoo
Found this link by googling the problem. The view of your inbox is not the standard Yahoo one, but it works!

Someone said the solution is to use Google Chrome. Will try that.
hi carla..ididnt understand your post. have you got your mail opened?
mail2web doesnt work for me either.

Bubskar

Problems with Yahoo
Me too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have been so frustrated since yesterday afternoon. Spent last 3 hours deleting caches (whatever they are) and cookies (I thought I could resolve the prob myself). Should have looked at TLF for reassurance that it was not only me who had a problem with Yahoo. I have now had to send my e-mails via Hotmail. I don't like Hotmail but have decided that when I can access my Contact List on Yahoo (which I cannot at the moment obviously) I will export it over to hotmail and use that. Too many probs recently with Yahoo. My e-mails are banking up. Most of them not too important because they are Facebook notifications which I can see. I need to get out for some air - so this is a good excuse. I hate computers sometimes!!!!!!!!!!:dizzy:

Sorry Sorry Mods - I know I shouldn't do this but I am excited!!! Just gone into Mail2Web and it works!!!!!!! I can now read my mails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problems with Yahoo
This appears to be a problem with yahoo.co.uk and not yahoo.com.
I have 3 yahoo email accounts (2 x .com and 1 x .co.uk).
No problems with the .com addresses but I can't access the .co.uk address emails.

Roly

Problems with Yahoo
Hi Ziaca We too have been having problems. Have found a work around for now that allows you to read and reply to your emails. Give it a try, make sure that you re logged onto your Yahoo account then go to this website.
Y! Login This will provide with access, your emails will be in basic form but can be read.

dalyansteve

Problems with Yahoo
So it wasn't just me then!! Very frustrating but I am loath to move to yet another email system even with the problems.

Top Bottom