yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Prince William & Harry
im convinced, even more after a recent program about major tims restaraunt, if not the similarity is striking.
Hi mother spread it about a bit (apparrently) so there is a chance

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Prince William & Harry
im convinced, even more after a recent program about major tims restaraunt, if not the similarity is striking.
Hi mother spread it about a bit (apparrently) so there is a chance

martin

I repeat, he is not mine......

panther

Prince William & Harry
There is a strong resemblance to Hewitt.

Although if you look at Diana's sister Sarah ?????? there is also a strong similiarity.

If someone can upload a photograph of her.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Prince William & Harry
'He looks very much like the rest of the mail Royals'

Nah - looks more like an Express Royal to me :lol:

C

maggie

Prince William & Harry
I allways said Harry looked like James Hewitt and as the lad has got older I think the resemblance is a lot stronger.

Any way does it really matter he is definatly the more handsome of the 2 lads in my opinion.

Id prefer James over Charles any day lol.

Hugs Maggie xxx

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Prince William & Harry
Me and Victor have been saying that for years that he was Hewitts.

Jeannie

alison09400

Prince William & Harry
I'm another who always thought he was the double of James Hewitt....and as he gets older he gets more like him. He's gorgeous!! Far more handsome than William who unfortunately inherited his father's hair.....but he's still a goodlooking guy as looks-wise he's like his mum.

GnD

Prince William & Harry
Hair or not William is fabulous and such a great genuine manner with people. Harry is a real laugh. Difficult to choose one over the other. Diane would be extremely pleased with how they have turned out.

As to paternity I am certain that would have been tested by the powers that be and leaked Accidently on purpose by now if that were the case.

Last edited:

zozatky

Prince William & Harry
'He looks very much like the rest of the mail Royals'

Nah - looks more like an Express Royal to me :lol:

C

I was allways told if you make a spelling mistake somone will tell you. It shows that they are reading it ( more so on TLF ).

val2661

Prince William & Harry
Harry looks more like the Spencer side of the family than the Windsors. I lived near to Althorp and often saw the now Earl Spencer round and about when he was younger, and there is a resemblance. The red hair is also a Spencer trait, there was even a local pub in Northampton on the Spencer Housing Estate called the Red Earl, named after a red haired Earl Spencer.

Val

Prince William & Harry
Well I would like to think that Harry is Charles son but I too have my suspicions but does it really matter. I am not a royalist, I did like Diana and all the good work she did which is more than any other Royal has ever done, she had compassion and seemed to really care.
If he is Hewitts son it will never come out, the same as her assination

Latest Posts

Top Bottom