Mushroom

Prince Andrew
Have you read the story or just the headlines? From what I read he wants to pay the UK police to protect his family. God forbid that I stick up for the royals, but that is the way I heard it.
Yes, read it thanks, even the long words.
What he is offering to pay is for the physical presence of Police security but knows full well that the security cannot function without all the security and intelligence elements behind the scenes, We, the tax payers would be standing that cost through our taxes as we always do but for the benefit of the ginger bastard who has opted to leave the UK but still wants to return with his family for a few visits when it suits.
There is a lot more expense in intelligence matters than putting plod by his side. He wouldn't be offering to pay his share of that.
He ought to stick with his current private US security and stay there.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Prince Andrew
We can rest assured this just a pr stunt , if Ginge en famille visitied the UK and anything happened you can be assured that HRH in Windsor would go stark raving bonkers , a discrete but efficient element would shadow his entourage at all times .
Steve

Mushroom

Prince Andrew
He will be back in a few years time, on his own and can get his security back then.
In the meantime as it was his choice to leave the UK, he can stay where he is as far as I'm concerned.

Mushroom

Prince Andrew
Apparently he wants to be able to show his family where he grew up, the schools he attended, university and career background.
It goes along the lines of.......see this big house with loads of people waiting on us for our every need, this school where I was top of the class where my teacher did my 'A' level work for me, this university where I did very little but they gave me a degree anyway which was good enough to get to Sandhurst, where I was best officer of the intake etc etc.
I don't think we will miss him too much if he stays over in the US.

429nufc

Prince Andrew
Apparently to Daily Mail he had 60 soft toys on a bed at home and used to get upset if the cleaning staff moved them
Surely T F This was Mushrooms daughter havng a laugh?
He s beginning to sound more like Jimmy Saville!

Hilsjw

Prince Andrew
Well, he's paid up. Just as I thought he would. Some papers say £12 million, although that's not confirmed. Nice pay out for the young lady........anyone want a naked massage ?!!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Prince Andrew
I still cannot work out what he is alleged to have done wrong
As for that photo , clearly a fix , the colour balance is not constant across the image .
Such an unfortunate chance that it has gone missing .
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom