Akasya

Postless Pointer
Prince Andrew
I bet the real "Prince" regrets assuming that moniker professionally and is rotating swiftly in his plot .
Steve

mollag

Kipper restorer
Prince Andrew
Whatever the outcome it will have been a most expensive bonk, i hope he has something to remind him of it, other than lawyers bills.

Hilsjw

Prince Andrew
Apparently he is going to court as a "British Citizen" I hope that's not a convenient title to enable him to receive legal aid. I understand that the Queen is not going to pay his court costs, which could amount to between 5 - 10 million !! If the tax payer foots his bill, most of us will be spitting feathers !!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Prince Andrew
Apparently he is going to court as a "British Citizen" I hope that's not a convenient title to enable him to receive legal aid. I understand that the Queen is not going to pay his court costs, which could amount to between 5 - 10 million !! If the tax payer foots his bill, most of us will be spitting feathers !!!
Hills , no legal aid for civil actions , particularly in foreign jurisdictions . He will have to post a bond against payment if the case continues .
Steve

Kanga

Prince Andrew
A little help for Andrew.

Where the Discerning Mogul Can Flee: Countries Without Extradition Treaties with the U.S.
  • The Maldives. Population: 540,542.
  • Cambodia. Population: 16.72 million. ...
  • Morocco. Population: 36.91 million.
  • Madagascar. Population: 27.69 million.
  • Indonesia. Population: 273.5 million. ...
  • Nepal. ...
  • Laos. ...
  • Vatican City.
18 Oct 2021

Mushroom

Prince Andrew
And now, the ginger bastard brother is wanting the UK government (us the taxpayers) to pay for his security.
Time for a clean out?

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Prince Andrew
And now, the ginger bastard brother is wanting the UK government (us the taxpayers) to pay for his security.
Time for a clean out?
Have you read the story or just the headlines? From what I read he wants to pay the UK police to protect his family. God forbid that I stick up for the royals, but that is the way I heard it.

mamish

Dolphin dreamer
Prince Andrew
Time for a clean out?
??? "... Most of the news includes this, although those who comment appear to have overlooked it:
"Harry wants to fund the security himself, rather than ask taxpayers to foot the bill, his legal representative said.

He first offered to personally pay for police protection in the UK for himself and his family during the so-called Sandringham summit in January 2020, but the legal representative said that offer “was dismissed”."

Latest Posts

Top Bottom