kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
we have chosen to leave oracle and have set up a new committee ,
and got a new company doing the maintenance,
even with putting money into a slush fund we will be saving £400 a year each villa.

oracle will not put right any of the mistakes they have let happen over last 3 years.
repairs etc,they have just pocketed the money.

but hey ho,,we still think our complex will be better run by us ,the owners.

there is a lot coming to light about the oracle complexes , and people on the sites ,need to look into wether oracle own the bars,or do the owners ,as the money from the rental of the bar should go into a slush fund for the complex,rather than going into oracle,s pockets.

Last edited:

LyndaCB

primrose .ex oracle
Oh dear, that is a huge increase in maintance costs!

Alot of sites 'rent' out their bar areas to people to run - they just own the building - not sure what happens to the rent. I know on our 'old' site it goes into paying lighting etc.

The Oracle site in Akbuk has just closed their bar - don't know any details, but I know the previous owner is now no longer there.

Lynda

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
primrose .ex oracle
Good for you. Hope all goes well for you and the other owners and that this helps many other people.

oracle

primrose .ex oracle
we have chosen to leave oracle and have set up a new committee ,
and got a new company doing the maintenance,
even with putting money into a slush fund we will be saving £400 a year each villa.

oracle will not put right any of the mistakes they have let happen over last 3 years.
repairs etc,they have just pocketed the money.

but hey ho,,we still think our complex will be better run by us ,the owners.

there is a lot coming to light about the oracle complexes , and people on the sites ,need to look into wether oracle own the bars,or do the owners ,as the money from the rental of the bar should go into a slush fund for the complex,rather than going into oracle,s pockets.

Hi Kay,
I am saddened by your remarks,
The decision on the Primrose maintenance was made mutually . Different options and different prices given and all the expenses accounts were given to all residents.
I have explained in writing the cost of each service the choices that you had available.
All would have been fine if I had carried on the maintenance and loose money ?
I do hope things will run better in Primrose and cheaper for everyone but its not fair to expect Oracle do things and loose money.
There is nothing secret in Oracle If you want to know what Oracle owns such as bars , pools etc all you have to do is ask rather than making remarks ?

Regards

Izzet Donmez
Managing Director
Oracle Property Developers

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
How about the things that needed doing that you neglected over the years,
That was never done,
Last year no one was cleaning the pools ,pumps not working properly,
The back wall is nearly falling over in block b,
You did not take responsibility for this ,even though you promised to do them,

This year they were even worse than last year,
And by the looks of it ,the maintenance of these have never been done properly
We as a complex have had to pay out over 10000 pounds to put right the things you neglected over the years,
If we had excepted your maintenance offer of 1200 pounds per villa,
We would have still had to pay the 10000. On top.
If things had been replaced and maintained as they should have ,we would not have to pay this much money.

I am really disappointed over how we were treated on primrose,
And feel you let us down big time over this complex.

Last edited:

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
Also izzet
We saw list of options for maintenance contracts,
We did not see any expenses accounts ,
It was not a mutual decision we were put against a wall!!!!!!.
I have always felt 100 percent happy with oracle,
until I saw you were not prepared to put right any of the mistakes made on this complex.

Also the remark was not made by my self ,every time we go to oasis or golden park
People are asking questions ,as it has come to light recently about oasis village bar ownership,

I am. 1000 percent happy with golden park ,and have made that clear to everyone,
But again ,I am really upset and disappointed over primrose ,
And feel you let us down,

This should be seen as a constructive criticism ,and remember people are
Not silly ,and can see and can understand what things are like.

i am also aware you wrote email to my hubby,with quote i put on here.!!!!!!!!

what i write on here is my opinion ,based on Facts ,that we are aware of.
i dont need my husbands permission to make comments.
if you are unhappy with what has been wrote,then put right the things you didnt or put half of the money to the fund ,

And show us on primrose that you do fulfill your obligations to your customers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonty67

primrose .ex oracle
There is nothing secret in Oracle

Izzet Donmez
Managing Director
Oracle Property Developers

Hmmm....I stood in your office last year and asked a genuine and very simple question about one of your complexes and your manner towards us was quite unhelpful and a little intimidating. All you 'told' us to do was see a solicitor and wouldn't discuss the matter with us!

It sure felt like you were hiding something and as a result we chose not to buy .

johnandjulie

primrose .ex oracle
Well we did buy from Oracle in 2003.

When we completed our purchase, staff said to us, that although the buying process had now been completed, they would always be there for us, should we ever need them.

We thought these were comforting words, and thought no more about it.

Lets move forward a year later......Dont really want to go into too much detail as this is a private matter....but lets just say we now need help with a police/court matter.....we turned to oracle, and they could not help us enough. They came to help us immediately, stayed with us for hours, provided a member of their staff the following day at court to translate, and to be quite honest, they did exactly what they said they would....that they would be there for us, should we ever need them.

We are glad that we chose to buy from oracle. Unlike some of these fly-by-night rip-off merchants.......we have all seen the programmes Holiday Homes from Hell.....seen the websites about people who have been ripped off in Altinkum.....heard the horror stories of people who have lost everything to a crooked builder/developer/estate agent.....Well Oracle are still there, still in business, and still selling properties... and we know they would still be there for us should we ever need them again.
That is our experience and why we are happy to share it with you all.

onz

primrose .ex oracle
just joined have you, first post defending someone perhaps im to cynical but can be proved wrong

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
hi john and julie,
i glad you are still pro oracle.

i have property on golden park and couldnt fault oracle for it,

But we have been screwed over big time on primrose.
and if you read the above postings you will see why.

also we had no problems buying from oracle .
and thought they were friendly good company.
But the amount they were trying to start charging for maintenance .
was daylight robbery.£1200 per villa.

if oracle had done the decent thing ,
and put right the repairs ,(10.000 pounds )worth.
i would still be saying the same as you.

at the end of the day ,the problems was caused by the builders ,
we have a wall leaning over ,and was told this is not covered by building guarentee,
why not? when we brought the villa was told it was.

we gave them a list of things that needed doing,and they said they were going to do it.

then they refused to do any without extra money being given to them.

then tried to get my hubby to sign off the complex as fully operational.

well they had 4 years of money from our complex.

and should have looked after us better

Last edited:

johnandjulie

primrose .ex oracle
Kaykay,

It is not about being PRO anything. What we have said is the truth.

We thought we would share our experiences with other people. I am sure that others may have found our post interesting.

These forums are not just for people who want to rant all the time are they?

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
Well don't think i was ranting,
I was sharing our personal experience to.!!!!!!!!
Good. And bad

And stating the facts

Last edited:

johnandjulie

primrose .ex oracle
just joined have you, first post defending someone perhaps im to cynical but can be proved wrong

Yes Onz, just joined, and wanted to share our experiences with others. Thought it might be of interest to people. So yes, perhaps like you say maybe you are too cynical?

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
Hey John and Julie ,
How did u find out about the forum?
Why did it take 7 years to post your experience,?
There is threads on oasis village ,
This is about primrose ,and why we chose to leave oracle.

It does seem strange your first posting was to defend oracle doesn't it?

Last edited:

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
well tbh i have nothing to hide ,
oracle or whoever.
i would have never believed we could be treated the way we were and the state of the complex.
and would really like to think they would do the right thing ,and as we have paid the amount to rectify the problems,to put the money into the complex account.

for future complexes to see that they will look after the customers.

oracle

primrose .ex oracle
Hmmmmm.
no reply Izzet?.

Hi Kay,
I am really sorry that I dont spend all my time on the forums !!!
For few years I have covered expenses for primrose villas charging only 500 pounds for the services a lot of people charge more than 1000.00 pounds. Full maintenance on a private villa can not be done under 1000.00 pounds including , painting every 3 years , 24 hours security, bus service , etc.

I have offered so many options with different packages but unfortunately you only get what you pay for and to do a proper job we need a increase ,it was a mutual decision to finish the maintenance ,after all We are all looking after our business and people who works for us.
Regretfully I only hear the sad news about all the break ins for Primrose I believe is 7 or 8 at the moment that alone shows how good things are in Primrose ,
What is the famous saying,
if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.
I will not be writing/replying about this subject any more,
Regards
Izzet Donmez

kaykay

primrose .ex oracle
lol how comes there were a lot of break ins under oracle?
about the same wasnt it.?
so where was our security?
oh yeh sitting in oasis village office sleeping.

so why havnt you done the things that needed doing before you left?

exactly what packages did you offer ,as i have email when we agreed to £500 contract ,that you changed and backtracked on .then said would introduce us to pool company etc.but would still cost £500.plus pool maintenace / gardener etc extra.

why is the wall still leaning over in primrose 2.
why do you not reply to the facts that was stated.

free bus service..1 of your selling points is not free is it?

the £500 per villa.maintenance was more than sufficient to do all the things that needed doing.!!!!!!.

You left our site with a lot of repairs that should have been done under the maintenance contract..

can you confirm your contract as if it is may till may. or oct to oct.
all the things u left in terrible state ,you didn't repair.!!!!!

remember 1 thing ,that i think you seem to forget.
we actually on the complexes employ you.

And to make it clear ,go walk around primrose ,the site looks beautiful.
the lights that were needed that u didnt put in look great.
the security will be 24/7 as from now.
gardener 5 and a half days a week on site...
all for less per villa than u were charging.
if u hadn't been greedy and had charged us same as oasis village villa,s it wouldn't have been a problem.
as we had shared gardener /pool man/security/
so justify why u felt we needed to pay another £500 on top per villa.!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom