Prime Property Services
Evening Everyone,
Been over last week looking at property in Fethiye area also Datca bit of a minefield and i have been looking on the Forum a fair bit due to the problems with the required Tapu and Habitication certification.

The above Company have posted some quite helpful information on here and have some property for sale near by to you has any one heard of them or had any dealings with them to pass a judgement-good/bad/steer clear ???

Regards,

Jamie

biggles

biggles
Prime Property Services
Evening Everyone,
Been over last week looking at property in Fethiye area also Datca bit of a minefield and i have been looking on the Forum a fair bit due to the problems with the required Tapu and Habitication certification.

The above Company have posted some quite helpful information on here and have some property for sale near by to you has any one heard of them or had any dealings with them to pass a judgement-good/bad/steer clear ???

Regards,

Jamie

if its the same co that operate in bodrum ,then there are good reports of them .

neutral

Prime Property Services
The one in Bodrum I think is Prime Property Solutions as against Prime Property Services in this thread.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom