Prime Overseas Properties
Hi Everyone,
A newbie here just arrived back from Turkey this morning with the family and they have been smitten with the country,we have looked a few years ago at a holiday home but it just never happened.This time around however we have been approached by the above Company regarding new builds at Altinkum.Didim and Akbuk all near to conservation areas with no chance of being anything going up nearby ????

We only arrived back this morning and their office has already been on to us about going back at their expense to view properties-Does any one know of them or can anyone recommend an individual or company who are reputable to look at doing a property purchase with.

Apologies if this type of request is down in the bowels of the site somewhere but it would probably take me hours to find it.

Many Thanks

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Never heard of them but welcome to the forum and glad you loved Turkey and hope you find your dream home and have many wonderful times here.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Prime Location is a large uk website which advertises properties - maybe the same company. I think they are only a broker though.

welcome to the forum, I bought in Akbuk, did you see anything you liked ?

Eve

Summertime

Golden Girls
Have a look at the website Crescent Homes and website to Turkish New Key Home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saoirse

wish I had a lira for every time I have heard the "its land that will never be built on" line used in Turkey when agents are trying to sell nearby property.
Top tip---- if the land is flat it may well be built on, if it isnt flat it may well be built on!

PASH

Top tip---- if the land is flat it may well be built on, if it isnt flat it may well be built on!

That brought back memories, we were told the same, no building either side as its conservation land - we are now surrounded within 3 years!:21:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
There are a lot of risks associated with new build/off plans, you really need to understand the pitfalls, there are many good priced re-sales around and you should also consider those, remember nothing is for free especially in this game, you will end up paying for the freebies and cut price trips.

carolk

R.I.P
That brought back memories, we were told the same, no building either side as its conservation land - we are now surrounded within 3 years!:21:

Exactly Pash - so they should make sure before they buy. Dragonland, get it checked out. Good luck.

panther

Dragonland. Pay your own fare. Come out and browse properties without one of these paying trip agents shadowing you all the time.

Resale is the safe buy. Many of us bought new and had problems, sorting snags out etc. These should all be sorted and have paperwork with deed. Many of us wished we had bought a resale.

biggles

biggles
do not buy new /are you listening ? . buy resale from a brit with hab cert issued and tapu with kat mulkiyeti x in box plus they are paying their own utilities bills .plus checked that tapu has no debts attached plus get your own solicitor [dont use buyers one ] NUFF SAID. disregard this advice at your peril .

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
How does one check if a tapu has no debts attached ?
In Belgium those things are checked by the notory, but how do you do that in Turkey ?

Martyn

How does one check if a tapu has no debts attached ?
In Belgium those things are checked by the notory, but how do you do that in Turkey ?

Not sure myself but crescenthomes offer that as part of a service for 100tl, worth taking up for piece of mind.

Guz1

Yes, Martyn, the Crescent Homes background check is probably the best value for money any buyer in their area will get.

alison09400

do not buy new /are you listening ? . buy resale from a brit with hab cert issued and tapu with kat mulkiyeti x in box plus they are paying their own utilities bills .plus checked that tapu has no debts attached plus get your own solicitor [dont use buyers one ] NUFF SAID. disregard this advice at your peril .

Why should he buy from a Brit? Surely any property with all the correct documentation is worthy of looking at....it doesn't matter who the vendor is.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome to TLF, you will get loads of very useful information about buying in Turkey here. Like other posts have said and I re-iterate, please do all of your research first, there are some great properties at excellent prices here on the forum right now. Enjoy searching and hope you find your ideal place. We love Turkey and have no regrets about buying there, we have all the relevant papers Tapu mulkyeti and encountered no problems throughout the buying process. Take good advice from here though.

Lesley

biggles

biggles
Why should he buy from a Brit? Surely any property with all the correct documentation is worthy of looking at....it doesn't matter who the vendor is.

from what i have seen on here ,you have far less chance of being ripped off ,or finding debts attached if you buy off a brit,and has been said there are plenty of them on here who are selling homes with all documentation in place .

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Hi Everyone,
A newbie here just arrived back from Turkey this morning with the family and they have been smitten with the country,we have looked a few years ago at a holiday home but it just never happened.This time around however we have been approached by the above Company regarding new builds at Altinkum.Didim and Akbuk all near to conservation areas with no chance of being anything going up nearby ????

We only arrived back this morning and their office has already been on to us about going back at their expense to view properties-Does any one know of them or can anyone recommend an individual or company who are reputable to look at doing a property purchase with.

Apologies if this type of request is down in the bowels of the site somewhere but it would probably take me hours to find it.

Many Thanks
l will always recommend Crescent Homes for honesty and good value in the price they charge and the service they provide.
The experience l had with them was very efficient and professional.They will make sure all the proper legal paperwork will be in your hands and at the time and day they say.
Mushtaq and his team only thinks of what he can offer to the client,not what he can get out of the client.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom