Price of mens hairdressers
Was in Alanya centre yesterday and after doing what I came here for I thought I would see if I can get my hair cut and asked two different barbers how much, one was 45tl and the other 30tl, both these barbers were sat on stools outside there shops with no customers at all and both of them are what I would call back street local shops, nothing fancy, why do they have to try to rip us off. In Tosmur we have three barbers and the one I usually use started charging me 5tl 7 years ago then 8tl and now just 10tl and that is with arm shoulder and neck masage, nasal hair removal with scissors(I really hate that, makes me sneeze and cry) and ear hairs removed with a plumbers blow torch, I have always given them 15tl and it has always been appreciated. What are the prices like in other parts of Turkey?

hijo

in my own clique
In Kusadasi ,I pay 20 Tl for a haircut & a shave...

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Fethiye central is 15TL haircut and shave. A little cheaper farther out of town, I think.

Ian

soulsoles

I paid 25tl for a hair cut in Sarigerme and then a few weeks later had a shave and massage for 25 tl again.

All the best

Harem

I've cliqued
At Patlangic (on the road out of Fethiye) it is still 10 lira.

flensdorf

Haircut TL 10 and shave TL 5 in Finike.
My barber has a pricelist from the barbers union in Antalya hanging on the wall.

jandj

Haircut and shave in Yeni Foca 15TL. Standard price throughout the town

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
At Patlangic (on the road out of Fethiye) it is still 10 lira.

Is that the same price for men Harem?

o7il1k.jpg

Pete

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Was in Alanya centre yesterday and after doing what I came here for I thought I would see if I can get my hair cut and asked two different barbers how much, one was 45tl and the other 30tl, both these barbers were sat on stools outside there shops with no customers at all and both of them are what I would call back street local shops, nothing fancy, why do they have to try to rip us off.....

I was wandering along main street in Alanya last year and was probably outside the same hairdresser – guy sitting outside on a stool and no customers.

He asked me 40TL for a haircut – I offered him 10, laughed and walked away. He called me back and accepted the 10TL with a smile (admittedly I don’t have much hair:)).

Why is it that Brits find haggling so demeaning? Admittedly I didn’t have much success in Waitrose though.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
I'm in Alanya and I pay 15ytl.Have done for 2yrs.Great guy gives me all the works,ears,nose,eyebrows and neck.If they try to rip you off walk away,don't even go back if they lower the price.Their loss.
Trev.

I'm in Alanya and I pay 15ytl.Have done for 2yrs.Great guy gives me all the works,ears,nose,eyebrows and neck.If they try to rip you off walk away,don't even go back if they lower the price.Their loss.
Trev.

I always walk away & never return to any of them, They had their chance of a sale but they just HAVE to try and rip you off don't they.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I would like to have proof of that to argue with the barstewards but I don't think I would feel very comfortable sitting in the chair after especially if I wanted a shave.

The prices are usually displayed on the wall, or they were on an official document in barber shops.

Martin

waterlily

In Mahmutlar centrum last year i paid 25tl for wash, cut and blowdry and all the usual extras. This year i went to a barber in Mehmet Cakir street and paid 20 tl for basic haircut.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
In Didim they charge 15 tl on or near the front and 10 tl in town, which is about 2 km from the front.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom