Wardentree

Aktas Gumusluk/Spalding
price of electric on site rates
Hi all

Just got back and had to pay my electric bill we are still on site rate as not got our tapu, We paid 0.4 per unit is this a bit high or normal.

Thanks Martin.

Wardentree

Aktas Gumusluk/Spalding
Re: price of site rates

Can anybody tell me what the electicity prices are?

Martin.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

we are currently paying 0.3 per unit at our Gundogan Site

martin

lesleykay

Just got my price 0.25 per kw, electricity.
Water: 2.5TL per ton

anyboby else??

Wardentree

Aktas Gumusluk/Spalding

What i would like to know is what is the builders rate at this time
as i think 0.4 per kw is a lot,
If sombody could tell me i would no if in paying over the top.

Thanks
Martin.

teresa

Free Thinker
We pay 0.3 on our site and when I compared it with a friend who is not on a site she was paying .26 for normal daytime rate electric.

soulmates2uk

gary and sharon
we have 165 houses on our sitesi in kusadasi electric 0.30 site fees 80tl pm huge pool, shop, internet cafe and includes free water as we draw from an artesian well

jearden

What i would like to know is what is the builders rate at this time
as i think 0.4 per kw is a lot,
If sombody could tell me i would no if in paying over the top.

Thanks
Martin.

Your builder will probably be paying a flat rate of around 0.23 per kwh and the rest is his mark-up. He will claim that this is to cover admin and billing the owners, but if you pay site fees he may also be charging the admin here as well so in effect you're paying twice. To answer your question we have had demands varying between 0.35 and 0.5 per kwh which we challenged only to have our electricity cut-off.
That's the way it works I'm afraid until the owners have control of the supply.

N.B. Have just seen the AYDEM site bill for April 2009 and the flat rate has gone up to 0.31 per kwh

Last edited:

butt007

Warren
We have just been switched over from builders electric to ordinary domestic, the builders rate we paid was 0.23, I think 0.4 is a rip off by the builder.
Warren

tiiegil

Hiya all I know is we are being charged 4 euros a day, what would that work out at anyone please? and yes it is on builders rates still.

tjd

Hiya all I know is we are being charged 4 euros a day, what would that work out at anyone please? and yes it is on builders rates still.

Does he keep his mask on when he gives you the bill?

tiiegil

Does he keep his mask on when he gives you the bill?

LOL probably, but switches us all off if we don't pay! or least until recently, now it sounds like one of our english friends who lives there is collecting so will of course be finding out more, problem we have that most ar eof diffrent cvoutres and some hav enever been seen and so to ge tthe tedas connection is proving almost impossible - unless of course you know different?

Top Bottom