hachris

Price for domestic water in Yalikavak and a well
Hi,
Can somebody who is paying water directly to the water supplier (not to "a site") tell me the price of 1M3 domestic water in Yalikavak? People here were talking about different prices - from 1 tl/m3 to 3tl/m3. We have a large garden and are thinking about drilling a well. So the question is: shall we connect to the water supply provided by Yalikavak or should we get a well...

Has anybody drilled a well and how much did it cost? All facts will be appreciated ;-)

Thanks HanaC.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I have a house in yali and my neighbor has a well down to 60m, and was doing ok until another neighbor drilled down to 80 m and guess what the water disappeared

martin

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Our last bill was for 20m3 and cost 58TL for 2 months, the water is 2.15 plus dirty water charge and tax this is what we paid, I dont find it over exspencive but you have to remember that you have to buy drinking water, which for us comes to 40TL for 2 months so overall the water bill is 98TL.

zozatky

Water here in Turkey .

m3 should be no more than 1.30-50tl plus tax if you live in a village normaly is Hediye . The drilling of water is a little bit different. Drilling you should pay no more than 100-110TL per mtr. If your neighbour has drilled for water you cannot drill within 50mtrs of theirs if they have permition in writing see picy if they dont you get permition from your local Belediye cost about 100TL.

Attachments

• PICT0044.jpg
    PICT0044.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 17

hachris

Thanks for a useful answer; we are newbies :18: so it’s too much we don’t know. One more question – does 20m3 include watering a garden, or is it just strictly domestic water?

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Thanks for a useful answer; we are newbies :18: so it’s too much we don’t know. One more question – does 20m3 include watering a garden, or is it just strictly domestic water?
I do water the garden but not often as it should get done from the site water but through the summer we do have 2 showers or more a day.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom