Ashlee

Live Life <3
Prestige apartment complex
Hiya! my mum and dad have rented an apartment here, can anyone give them any info about near by amenities? they are unsure about the location of the complex itself as all they know is its on the new didim marina road....but if you dont know where that is then...lol
Anyway if anyone can help...thanks Ash

leylaasena

The Marina Road is about 7kms long and runs from the marina ( duh !!!!),alongside Altınkum and Didim and nearly all the way to Mavişehir.

Most of the estates have been built more towards the Mavişehir end- the land at the marina end is very expensive- so I'd guess they're up that way.
It's close to Didim and approx 5km to the marina and about 3kms from Mavişehir.

But I'm only guessing.

Ashlee

Live Life <3
Thanks for your help! seems to be really far out but not to sure! i wouldn't think that's was called Altinkum!
but anyway thanks! 9 days until my holiday begins!! :) X

kernowians

No problem for you Ashlee. It is about 100 yards from a regular Dolmus. There are loads of bars and restaurants around. The complex itself has its own bar, and restaurant.

millilove76

millilove76
It's actually a really nice complex with a lovely inviting swimming pool. I'm not sure if there is still a minibus pick up and drop off for that complex but there used to be. We used to live further up the road and Presige would be the next pick up point. If not there is a dolmus very near. The complex has a bar and restaurant and theres a great little shop down the road. Its not too far out at all, in fact its set back out of town but not too far to walk into town.
Enjoy your holiday x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom