pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Pre Paid Credit cards .cash &Money Transfers
I thought i.d mention my pre paid credit card . its realy useful . The cards are from www FairFx.com And costs about £10 it can be " topped up " useing a uk debit card . And you can do this even while still in Turkey . Currency of £500 or more deliverd to your home address is Free. And they also do Bank Transfers. £1000 gives you extra £78 ! Sorry dont no the rate as it constantly changeing . Its safe and easy . But you may find cheaper !

martin m

Hi pineapple
Its always good to hear about alternatives and yours sound fine,however i dont think you can beat the nationwide account as they dont charge you for any withdrawls anywhere in the world, and needless to say you dont have to worry about top ups or transfers.
martin

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A good point martin i also have a Nationwide account . but i can leave the Fairfx card with the landlord of the property i rent and he withdraws his rent himself , I would Never leave my other credit cards with anyone . Think you.d agree Thats totaly Unsafe . If this fairfx is Lost Or Stolen only the amount on it can be spent and its not registerd to any bank account . Its usefull for holidays too OR to give to youngsters as a safety net Incase of Emergencys while abroad

martin m

Hi pineapple.
Yep must agree some valid points, just depends i suppose on what you need out of your card,(other than money)ha ha.martin:77wu:

muffinminx

I have the Virgin pre paid one and it can be really useful as obviously it can't be misused.

My mother has one on the same account and if ever I had an emergency and insufficient funds.. she could just go into the post office and put cash on it which would be available immediately.

I don't have real credit cards anymore.... as the temptation to buy something you don't really want is to great... but the pre paid one is very useful for paying for flights etc when they don't accept debit cards.

babes123

have to agree i dont use credit cards and hate when i can't buy something with a debit card might give the prepaid card a go:roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom