Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Power cuts
I know we have had a few storms lately but have we had more power cuts since Aydem took over from Tedas ? We have had four today already.

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
Power cuts
we had five yesterday and two or three so far today and a vast number of kicks, weather I suppose or road works - it's Turkey

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Power cuts
We've had 1 today that lasted for 15 - 20 minutes but they seem to be less frequent than last year.

maggie

Power cuts
Have to agree deffo more power cuts since Aydem took over here in Akbuk on average at least 2 a week.

Hugs maggie xxxx

hijo

in my own clique
Power cuts
..in kusadasi there was apower cut for about 15 minutes aound 8am..the power cuts nowadays are definatley..a lot less than last year ..we also have generator but very seldom have to use it now..:31:

Power cuts
Had two yesterday and one today, but of course, both times was when I was cooking the tea!!

Hubby wondered if I could do garlic bread like fried bread, I said no, luckily the power came back on!!

Sue

LyndaCB

Power cuts
No complaints with the electricity compared to when we moved here 4 years ago:clap: - I don't even charge my emergancy lights anymore!

Went off a couple of times yesterday in that horrendous storm - but came on quite quickly, so no complaints from this end. :happy:

Lynda

ChrisBobs

Power cuts
Taking the longterm view - 10 years + I would say that the last 2-3 years have vastly improved, and that Aydem are still catching up with old infrastructure.
Yesterday was extreme, and I was surprised that there wasnt longer cuts. There certainly would have been a fe years ago.
Aydem crews were out on Saturday night in the rain working away furiously to put the front Harbour cafes back on- some sort of breakdown on cables.
I also like AYDEM's policy of small offices around town with longer hours so you can pay

Kusann

Power cuts
Much much better that previous years not had any power cuts at all..........fingers crossed I have`nt opened my big mouth.Ladies Beach Kusadasi.
Well done Aydem :)

hijo

in my own clique
Power cuts
..i would say the people having problems at the moment ,will be down to the repairs going on in their areas (to make it better)..so look on the bright side ..might be a thing of the past next year.having power cuts..:321oi:

Last edited:

Sara-666

Power cuts
We've had them regularly recently but it's because they are updating all of the local wiring, so can't complain. The only other time is if we have a lightning storm and they automatically turn it off in our area (Mumcular). The local Mudur from Bodrum Tedas/Aydem was at our house the other day checking what problems we have with our electricity and from what he said we're all going to be getting a better supply through them putting in more trafers(?)

Sara

dalyansteve

Power cuts
Many years ago I would have said a generator was a necessity but now I would not bother the cuts are very few and far between, we also get told if there is going to be major disruption which never seems to be more than 4 hours. Also Aydem appear to be investing more in the infrastructure so power cuts should get less and less.

Sara-666

Power cuts
We've set our new record today and lost the electric 9 times so far from 7.30 this morning, so much for them giving a better service, i'm not impressed today!

Sara

Latest Posts

Top Bottom