Saoirse

Posts in The Good Old days!
Whatever happened to the posts from days gone by

I mean the 65yr olds on complaining about their 19yr old barmen boyfriends running off with their dosh!

Ahhh they were the days

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Really Philip, did this happen in Turkey, lol. I'd have soon caught him wherever he ran off to, lol :eek:hwell:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
you have to wait for the summer season to start, the bar men are all back home with their families living the high life !!

Roll on the spring.

Eve

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Seriously though, you sometimes have to wonder how women can be so stupid. Is a young lad gonna loves an European OAP wrinkly ? Her wallet maybe. Its supposed to be us men led by whats between our legs.....

Guz1

Yalides: Don't be so cynical. It's a meeting of minds.

P.S. I thought you were a woman.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
It's amazing what that EFES does for you, now I know why you need to drink lots.

Yesss, talking of efes, time to go out after a shower of course.
Have a good one you guys and see you all tomorrow bright and early....not.

barry budd

QPR MAN
reply to sunny seasider

He would just load it all onto the jeep that someone else has bought him.lol

He proberly has a little black book of things to acquire while working in the tourist area's
written by his mum & sister (not his father he has is own book working somewhere else):27br:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
reply to sunny seasider

He would just load it all onto the jeep that someone else has bought him.lol

He proberly has a little black book of things to acquire while working in the tourist area's
written by his mum & sister (not his father he has is own book working somewhere else):27br:

You've not met me then? I am evil if evil is done to me, I'd have him for breakfast!!!, and spit out the pips......................

MrFOG

We got chatting to a woman flying back from Turkey who was sat next to us and she must have been about 60 or more, and had a well worn face, Nice lady she was but seemed to come from another planet and kept showing us pictures of her fiance who looked about 20. Now I don't mean to be cruel but this bloke in the pictures was a good looking lad and looked a bit of a cgaracter, very smooth with greased back hair a bit like a gangster in a mafia movie. In one photo he was standing outside a bar dressed in a tight black vest and tight black trousers with a cigar hanging out his mouth and loads of gold chains and rings with his arm round this lady who looked old enough to be his grandma. To make it worse poor lass hadn't worn well and was very overweight bless her, and she had a front tooth missing. She kept saying that age is just a number and he had an old head on his shoulders, whatever that meant and I remember her saying that they had a meeting of minds too. I don't know if she gave him any money but she told me she flew over 4 times a year to see him so she probably had some money tucked away somewhere. I felt sorry for the lady to think she could believe he would go after a woman so much older out of all the young girls who go out there every year but according to her age was just a number!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bet she had a large bank account too. I say that in the past tense of course......

Last edited by a moderator:

Maisie

I think these women know the score. If they have money tucked away and want to spend it on a toyboy, who are we to say they are insane, wrong, stupid etc? Whilst I am sure that these women are regarded as sad by the friends of their toyboy, the women probably get a buzz out of being with a younger man, and if they have the money to pay for it, this is their prerogative. Many of these women are probably widowed or divorced and feel that life is passing them by. A new man gives a lift to the spirits, whether it costs them dearly or not.

Maisie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom