ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Posting Frustrations
Do you ever type a really long post and then something happens with your connection or computer and you lose it before you've posted?

It's happened to me loads of times and it really cracks me up but what I do now is save it to a word document just in case heheh

C

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Posting Frustrations
There have been some connection problems recently, I tend to Select All (Ctrl+A) and the Copy (Ctrl+C) just incase, and then if needed to paste just press Ctrl+V)

Martyn

Posting Frustrations
C just copy it and reload your browser, always do that before a large post.

Peregrine

Posting Frustrations
Do you ever type a really long post and then something happens with your connection or computer and you lose it before you've posted?

It's happened to me loads of times and it really cracks me up but what I do now is save it to a word document just in case heheh

C

nope, never. Connection is normally rock solid (well done Branson)

dalyansteve

Posting Frustrations
Original chunky!! Ceemac I presume you are based in Turkey so we can all commiserate.
Mr Virgin, chunky, does not operate here unfortunately.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Posting Frustrations
lt happened to me quite a few times when l was writing out an article about our alien ancestors visiting us beyond the realm from another dimension in time,by using the short cuts in the universe to reach us.
l now write my articles in windows and save the finished paragraphs as l go along.
l now feel there is no need to punch the keyboards anymore through sheer frustration.

mintyk

Posting Frustrations
I did write an email to my pal back in UK the other day, filling her in on all me exploits over the last six months or so,,, came to post and is now lost forever in cyber space. She had to make do with two lines telling her of my misfortune. Now I will write in word if I have a long one.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Posting Frustrations
Bob, I love the Alien ancestor theory, where is it please?

This is just one of my many theories on how we are probably connected in some way towards our intergalactic visitors.Never mock our visiting friends,because they are here to keep a close eye on us for when the time is right to establish a different kind of system for all the chosen one's to live in perfect peace and tranquillity with each other.
l'll find some more if you wish.

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/cafe/24020-alienated-conspiracy-facts.html

Here's another."oooh",there are just so many
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/cafe/19553-our-ancient-ancestors.html

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Posting Frustrations
This is just one of my many theories on how we are probably connected in some way towards our intergalactic visitors.Never mock our visiting friends,because they are here to keep a close eye on us for when the time is right to establish a different kind of system for all the chosen one's to live in perfect peace and tranquillity with each other.
l'll find some more if you wish.

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/cafe/24020-alienated-conspiracy-facts.html

Here's another."oooh",there are just so many
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/cafe/19553-our-ancient-ancestors.html

'Nurse nurse, Bob's out of bed again' :becky:

C

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Posting Frustrations
lt happened to me quite a few times when l was writing out an article about our alien ancestors visiting us beyond the realm from another dimension in time,by using the short cuts in the universe to reach us.
l now write my articles in windows and save the finished paragraphs as l go along.
l now feel there is no need to punch the keyboards anymore through sheer frustration.

Bob, are these shortcuts signposted, or can you get em on Tom Tom. I suppose like everywhere, once everyone gets to know them, they just turn into another rat run, not that i am implying that there are intergalactic or alien spacefaring rats out there , so to speak, do you like me think that sometimes shortcuts are a waste of time, Snarflejoobielquarrk and meself were just discussing this very subject over a cup of Betelgeusian dead tree leaf ( hydrogen shower monsooned ) tea. However i digress.....

Steve.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Posting Frustrations
lt is knowing where these shortcuts in space are.
The black hole is the gate way into another dimension in time,once your in you cannot get out that way because of the gravitational pull from the entrance of this black hole.
The only way out through the dimension you came from is exiting out from a white hole that disperses the matter out into space,of what the black hole has sucked into.
lt really is a theory of the front and back door

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Posting Frustrations
Yeah Bob, dead right , if you don't know where a short cut is, it is not much of a short cut, merely another theoretical hypothesis, totally useless but marginally possible as Snarflejoobielquarrk just opined, unfortunately through a mouthfull of Aldebaranese groofelwurt sausage. No Manners some aliens. Says he is at a language college in Bradford, but i have my suspicions. will let you know.
steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom