flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
posted and felt you shouldnt have
How many of us have posted and then thought oops that was wrong. I stand up to be counted. I have had mods remove my posts , have decided to leave , been told to stop pulling my dress over my head LOL. My problem is my most contreversial posts are alchohol induced when the brain just see's something that annoys me.This forum is about individuals some may agree some may disagree with your posts. Some ( T**ts) have no humour, ( me i like martyn have a monty pythonesque humour) it doesnt suit everyone my father could never understand it bless him.But we are all individuals and have the right to post. I have a good friend i hope in a moderator. Who has removed posts i have made that is his job.I may dislike it at the time but accept that i cant do anything about it as he has control over the forum.We all make snap judgements and are guided by our hearts ( good on all of you that do this. You are honest.) If the forum was not contreversial it would be boring that is what makes us post otherwise it would end up as just a information service about Turkey.My thoughts are mine I am Me. That makes me Human.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Haha.. I think there are a hell of a lot of good humoured folk on this forum.
Iv'e been on quite a few where a bit of humour just goes straight over their heads.

Ask Martyn about the guy on TV this morning :)

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
Ok Martyn what about the guy on tv this morning.

Last edited:

pebble

yeah, i wanna know too....what about the guys on TV this morning??

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Hey Phil, I cottoned to Martyn's humour a couple of days ago. I like someone who types with a twinkle in their eye. A good post by Phil.

teresa

Free Thinker
It would be helpful to be able to delete a post instead of having to leave a dot or something.

Last edited:

Martyn

It would be helpful to be able to delete a post instead of having to leave a dot ore something.

It can be done but it's not allowed. It's open to abuse. You could post and delete your post and ruin the thread. At least there is something there as kindly demonstrated by PTP :p

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Many's the time I have posted something I later regretted, but I've been working on that and have learned now to be much more measured and tolerant.

Apart from one recent escapade where a certain ex-member was like a red rag to a bull as far as I was concerned!!

I've discovered it really pays to be courteous and respectful as much as you can - it's wonderful in theory anyway heheh

Good thread Phil

C

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l regret it all the time what l post,but l have learnt to live with it

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
All you have to do is PM the mods and we'll delete posts for you.

red

I suppose I have regretted some posts but more often I have started a post then not pressed the 'send' button. I think I would be in trouble by now if I had sent some of them:)

pebble

well, i tell ya....i wrote a post, and it was fairly long as...many of you know I can ramble with the best of em. it was a fairly heated subject (although i dont remember what it was) and then I lost it...and i thought, s**t im not retyping that, and then after i watched the thread really take n a life of its own..i thought, wow...good thing i didnt add fuel to the fire.
sometimes things just happen......

Martyn

well, i tell ya....i wrote a post, and it was fairly long as...many of you know I can ramble with the best of em. it was a fairly heated subject (although i dont remember what it was) and then I lost it...and i thought, s**t im not retyping that, and then after i watched the thread really take n a life of its own..i thought, wow...good thing i didnt add fuel to the fire.
sometimes things just happen......

Actually Pebble I create my posts and by the time I get to the end about to submit that's when I change my mind. I often have to edit as i don't see the mistakes until after i post.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom