tallulah

post to turkey.
Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I wonder if anyone knows How long it takes for a package to reach turkey from the UK? Is the postal service reliable?. Many thanks

Big Paul

Moved at last
post to turkey.
I recently opened a post office box.

My stuff is taking nearer 2 weeks from the UK.

post to turkey.
One to two weeks incoming to Turkey. Forever going out !

I know you have more experience than me Des, while I was there I posted quite a few birthday cards which were all recieved in the UK in less than two weeks but of the two small parcels I was expecting at a friends PO Box one took 4 weeks and the other never turned up at all! maybe I was just unlucky!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
post to turkey.
I know you have more experience than me Des, while I was there I posted quite a few birthday cards which were all recieved in the UK in less than two weeks but of the two small parcels I was expecting at a friends PO Box one took 4 weeks and the other never turned up at all! maybe I was just unlucky!!

Yes, luck of the draw I reckon.

grandadturk

post to turkey.
I have been waiting since September for eleven letters and two parcels.
(gone for good by now I thinks!!!!)

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
post to turkey.
I often send parcels to my little stepdaughter in Izmir . In the last 3yrs only one went missing and i'd sent it normal post . But usualy send by " signed for " mail .as its the nearest thing to Registerd . It takes between 7/10 days depending on Turkish holidays etc , You can allso try Inter link who are far cheaper than some others . Signed for costs around £4/5 more but its safe . When my husband sends me cards it takes 6 days to reach here . Most if not all mail goe's to Istanbul first then to next nearest city then on to villages etc I.m sending her a mobile phone today . has her birthday is on Christmas Day ......Diane .ps if sent by signed for you can track it

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
post to turkey.
My friend sent a parcel to me from the Uk,it took 10 working days to get here.I've got a post office box though.

post to turkey.
My son has sent me things from uk and each time its taken 10 days to get to Yali,,,I have to go to the post office to collect,,if I don't it can take another week before the postman delivers it. This has always been in the summer though. When i've posted to UK its taken about the same length of time.

post to turkey.
ive never had any problems, usually takes 5 to 10 days both ways...
the only letter that wasnt received was an angry one to my bank last month...the manager denied he got it !! i think its a porky pie.

post to turkey.
ive never had any problems, usually takes 5 to 10 days both ways...
the only letter that wasnt received was an angry one to my bank last month...the manager denied he got it !! i think its a porky pie.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
post to turkey.
Shirleyanntr ... Have you been at the Eden bar ??? :hehe::hehe::hehe:
Because you repeating yourself !!!! Only jokeing Merry Christmas Shirley
.Diane .

bethx

post to turkey.
I think it depends where you are. We seem to recieve bills and anything needing signed for fine.. Most birthday cards make it here, but have only received one parcel out of 4 sent from the UK. We used signed postage last time and never had a problem, took about 10 days.

Jess

post to turkey.
I sent a letter (to Bodrum) 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived!!! Grrrr :45:

Turley

post to turkey.
Hi Everybody

Well i sent my freinds parcel on the 8th December and she got it on Wednesday 16th December. 8 to 9 days not bad.

lizzy

Latest Posts

Top Bottom