hammers

positive properties, yalikavak
hi all we have just purchased a property with this company and we have had such a great service i just had to tell you all ,the young turkish man who absolutely could not have done anymore for us,it is a new company in yalikavac and alkan is the young man who ran his socks off for us,i would highly recommend him and he also talks very good english:hail:

pldouglas

Re: positive properties,yalikavac

At the risk of being blown out of the water - do be careful! Its sad, but true, that we have all had experience of being helped beyond belief by apparently kind hearted folk out there - until we get ripped off. We have never heard of this person or this company and we bought in Yalikavak about 5 years ago so know a fair few Emlaks etc. Theres every chance that everything will be fine (as indeed it was for us) but do take heed of the experiences of others on the forum and proceed with caution, do your homework - and then do it again.

Re: positive properties,yalikavac

hi all we have just purchased a property with this company and we have had such a great service i just had to tell you all ,the young turkish man who absolutely could not have done anymore for us,it is a new company in yalikavac and alkan is the young man who ran his socks off for us,i would highly recommend him and he also talks very good english:hail:

Have they got a web-site?

hammers

we have already moved in and to answer the question of where they are,they have a new office next but 1 to the sandimar bar near the water tap,they are excellent,we moved in in 3 days with all paperwork,just waiting for tapu and not everyone is a crook!!!!!

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Good Luck to you and yes there are quite a lot of happy buyers. We actually do know quite a few people who have not had problems, have their tapus and are quite happy but you cant harp on about it all the time, its such s shame that there are people who have had bad experiences and quite rightly so they should broadcast these to make others aware.

hammers

i have spoken to alkan of positive properties and he said his web site should be up again next week but he said to pass on his email which is as follows:alkantopologlu48@hotmail.com

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
i have spoken to alkan of positive properties and he said his web site should be up again next week but he said to pass on his email which is as follows:alkantopologlu48@hotmail.com

Hi Hammers, I have met Alkan, he helped some friends of ours who were looking last year, he came to us took them out, showed them around, (where they wanted to go) and followed up all enquiries, they didn't actually buy, however he seemed (gut feeling) such a genuine no bulls**t guy, I would def recommend him and his company and hope that they do well in this current climate.

Lesley

sweetyali

well done with finding this estate agent are they registered with the emlak association as this one was not given to me when I asked them earlier this year or are they new

nanamo

Congratulations on finding your dream home and an honest Emlak. I hope you will be very happy - its great to hear a good story and your Emlak sounds as if he deserves the publicity and praise. Sending you good luck and much happines for your future. Molly x.

miela

Congratulations on your new home, Im sure you will be very happy in Yalikavak.

If your estate agent is the Altan/Alkan, (I may have been pronouncing it wrong all these years) that I know, he speaks perfect english with a Northern Ireland accent, he is a very nice guy and I have always found him to be very nice and genuine. If it is him he used to work in the estate agents just accross from the Georges restaurant, don't know if he owned it nor do I remember the name of the office. Sue from Mogul will probably know if it is the same guy.

hammers

we bought our property behind the marina,easy walk and no he has not got a northern irish accent

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Congratulations on your new home, Im sure you will be very happy in Yalikavak.

If your estate agent is the Altan/Alkan, (I may have been pronouncing it wrong all these years) that I know, he speaks perfect english with a Northern Ireland accent, he is a very nice guy and I have always found him to be very nice and genuine. If it is him he used to work in the estate agents just accross from the Georges restaurant, don't know if he owned it nor do I remember the name of the office. Sue from Mogul will probably know if it is the same guy.

Yes Alkan is the same guy that used to be in Mandalinci property office.
I have met him often this season and he does seem very genuine and helpful - and it was me who put Earlybird in touch with him re their problem

Top Bottom