hammers

positive properties,yalikavac
:thanks:the man who runs this estate agency is named alcan and he could not have been more helpful,we went for a months holiday saw an apartment behind the marina and bought it,the last week of our holiday we moved in and decorated we got the bed and white goods delivered in 2 days and alcan run us everywhere and negotiated a price for us he run around all over for us and was very thorough with all the paperwork etc,

mike dj

You had military clearance and Tapu etc in one week must be a miracle , dont want to be a party pooper but it just does not add up . Mike

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
:thanks:the man who runs this estate agency is named alcan and he could not have been more helpful,we went for a months holiday saw an apartment behind the marina and bought it,the last week of our holiday we moved in and decorated we got the bed and white goods delivered in 2 days and alcan run us everywhere and negotiated a price for us he run around all over for us and was very thorough with all the paperwork etc,

Good to hear some positive results Hammers. As I quoted in an earlier thread of yours. I have met Alkan, he did all he could to help a friend of mine to look for a property, but they couldn't find what they were looking for. Alkan is such a genuine guy and nothing was too much trouble.

:3:

pldouglas

no it never adds up to gloom merchants like you,go stick your head in the shite

This is a totally unacceptable response and should have been blocked by the moderators. Bad language and bad manners have no place on an informative forum where news and VIEWS are exchanged for the benefit of all.
No doubt this company is okay, but for those of us with any experience at all we simply advise that purchasers do thier homework before buying.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
This is a totally unacceptable response and should have been blocked by the moderators. Bad language and bad manners have no place on an informative forum where news and VIEWS are exchanged for the benefit of all.
No doubt this company is okay, but for those of us with any experience at all we simply advise that purchasers do thier homework before buying.

Sorry, but even the best of the Moderators don't do mind reading. We can't block responses prior to them being posted.

I've taken action and, if you have a complaint regarding hammers' post, I suggest that you too take the appropriate action to lodge your disapproval.

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

Just re-read this thread, Hammers whilst Mikedj has made an observation and obviously not one you liked, your response is imho a tad direct!

Pete&Mag

You're holding back a bit there ,Hammers...why don't you give it to him 'Straight'. I take it you are not an Estate Agent ? Pete

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
I know it seems strange to find an honest emlak in Turkey but believe me Alkan is a very honest and trustworthy young man and I would do business with him anyday

Tess

My word Hammers, say what you mean, why don't you!!!!!!

Prude I am not, however, not everyone will always agree with you all of the time, bit direct and could have been better worded in my opinion and smacks of bad manners!!!!

Please do not name your finishing school, won't do them any favours!!!!

hammers

sorry if my response to the many gloom merchants on this forum was a little ott,but it makes me annoyed when all most people are looking for is a little good news, they seem to relish the thought of someones misfortune.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom