Billy Joe

Pork Kills You
God is talking through his bum,nothing to beat a good old English with the full works,if the non believer don't try it they won't know,go on a get nice bit of pig down your Gegory,you'll love it.

Spurs

Spurs
Pork Kills You
I reckon someone's telling "porkies"..................I will continue to eat sausages, along with red meat.

How does this world want it? We are told we are living longer & yet what the majority have been eating for years is killing us?????????????????

juco

Pork Kills You
I reckon its the chemicals that they put in meats (and other foods) to preserve them that are killing a lot of people.

We now have more obese/alzheimers/athsma people coupled to more in poverty and many buying nothing but supermarket junk food or takeaways, the air is also much more polluted with car fuel etc. Look at the ingredient lists on any supermarket product, I am surprised they can get any food at all in the packet for all the chemicals

I think there is a lot more `others` killing us than just plain fresh food.

teosgirl

Pork Kills You
Processed meats.
That includes ready made burgers, beef sausages (cocktail sausages) sucuk and any other kind of red meat that has chemicals added to preserve it. Including processed lamb.

As much as you'd like it to only mean pork, it doesn't. Pork is as safe as read meat as long as it's not processed.

Charlotte

Spurs

Spurs
Pork Kills You
Processed meats.
That includes ready made burgers, beef sausages (cocktail sausages) sucuk and any other kind of red meat that has chemicals added to preserve it. Including processed lamb.

As much as you'd like it to only mean pork, it doesn't. Pork is as safe as read meat as long as it's not processed.

Charlotte

This fella cant believe he's still alive, I've lived on those foods. I only started to eat salads when we moved to Turkey.

:9:

Duke

Pork Kills You
As Charlotte so rightly states it's ALL PROCESSED MEATS !!!! So FF .... Read the FULL SP it's clearly stated in fact the advice it's to cut out BEEF & LAMB plus any RED MEAT from your diet ... Chicken numbers look to be threatened me thinks !!!! lol lol .
personally I am an ALL things in Moderation & im still around after 5 bouts of Cancer !!! Smoking Drinking & excessive eating are bigger killers than purely Pork..
Duke

teosgirl

Pork Kills You
Firefox,

I don't care if pork products were listed, it's any processed meat. For example, in Turkey we don't have any processed pork, but sucuk is cured in the same way mentioned.

Processed meats do cause cancer - WHO - BBC News

Its report said 50g of processed meat a day - less than two slices of bacon - increased the chance of developing colorectal cancer by 18%.

Meanwhile, it said red meats were "probably carcinogenic" but there was limited evidence.

The WHO did stress that meat also had health benefits.

Cancer Research UK said this was a reason to cut down rather than give up red and processed meats.

And added that an occasional bacon sandwich would do little harm.

Processed meat includes bacon, sausages, hot dogs, salami, corned beef, beef jerky and ham as well as canned meat and meat-based sauces.

What is processed meat?

It is the chemicals involved in the processing which could be increasing the risk of cancer. High temperature cooking, such as on a barbeque, can also create carcinogenic chemicals.

Read through the findings if you're really worried, however if you just want to try to prove that religions which forbid pork are justified by this news, then I doubt logic will change your views.

Charlotte

kibris

Pork Kills You
a few years ago any barbecue,d type meat was saıd to cause cancer--eggs were good for you and we all went to work on an egg wıth a lıttle lıon stamped on ıt--then they were bad for you--now theyre good for you agaın same wıth drıppıng,anımal fats ,lard and real butter.The most dangerous thıngs kıllıng people are polıtıcıans.,bıg pharma and ALL processed foods loaded wıth sugar and chemıcals.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Pork Kills You
One possible reason is the organic pigment that gives red meat its colour, known as haem, may damage the lining of the bowel.
So this is how you got your info FF.
What a load of crap.ALL meat is good for you as is Veg.Thats why we live longer,unless your Iranian.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom