Ged

pool attendant?
hi, i have heard recently that if you have a pool on your complex there needs to be a turkish qualified life guard on duty at all times. this has not been my experience so far but this is possibly being used as an excuse for builder not filling the pool or wanting to cream off yet more money from us for maintenance which is not being done anyway. anyone got any info about this please.
Thanls, ged

Bim

pool attendant?
So my question is what about the turkish owned small hotels & B & B,s (That ive come accross)..never heard of this... prob another scam to money from owners.......

val2661

pool attendant?
Never heard from this before. With Turkish regard to Health & Safety on other matters I cannot see it as a ruling. I think it's another excuse from the Builders Book of Excuses to scam yet more money from the people on your site.

Val

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
pool attendant?
pools are supposed to have a qualified lifeguard but i have never seen a Turkish one with any certs , i qualified when i was 18 but i dont want a job so dont ask.

tjd

pool attendant?
If it comes with a work permit, I'll take it.
Like Kev I qualified when I was a lot younger and since most Turkish pools are 1.5mts deep maximum I'll do it.

alison09400

pool attendant?
The pool on our complex is over 2m deep at one end and we have been told that because it's over a certain depth (I think they said 1.4m) we would need to have a lifeguard. As yet, we don't have one. The builders did say they would rectify the pool to make it less deep; no sign of that either.

As our complex is 75% turkish owned it's not a scam to cream money off foreigners.

catweazle

pool attendant?
I know someone that just had their pool raised to 1.49m to get their license as they were told 1,50m and deeper does need a lifegaurd

Akasya

Postless Pointer
pool attendant?
Our pool is 8 ft we do have an attendant , however i have never seen him swim.

Steve.

LyndaCB

pool attendant?
We live on a older, mainly Turkish site in Akbuk. The pool is about 25 m and about 6 foot at the deep end (roughly!)

The sitesi has had had to employ a life guard for the last 5 years, so I am assuming there must be some rules as I can not think we would be doing it if we didn't have to :wow:

Lynda

scotssteve

pool attendant?
Yes its in the swimming pool rules - both about the depth and the fact that any non-private pool is classed as public.

regards

manc02

pool attendant?
Had a terrible dream last night, I had eventually persuaded Pamela Anderson to become my pool attendant and then some official turned up and said she did not have the correct Turqish qualifications !!!! What a bummer when she had to leave !

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
pool attendant?
Had a terrible dream last night, I had eventually persuaded Pamela Anderson to become my pool attendant and then some official turned up and said she did not have the correct Turqish qualifications !!!! What a bummer when she had to leave !

I totally understand. Get the same with Anjelina Jolie.

Top Bottom