Political jokes
It's a slow day in a little Welsh seaside town, called Barry Island.

There's a chill in the air, and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in Debt, and everybody lives on Credit..

On this particular day a well to do type o' guy arrives in town. He stops at a Promenade hotel and lays a £50 note on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms as he wants to spend a Night in the Town..

As soon as the man walks upstairs, the Hotel Owner grabs the £50 and runs next door to pay his Debt to the Butcher.

The Butcher takes the £50 and runs down the street to settle his Debt to the Farmer.

The Farmer takes the £50 and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of his Animal Feed.

The guy at the Farmer's Co-op seizes the £50 and runs to pay his Debt to the local Prostitute, [number available on request] who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "Services" on Credit.

She in turn dashes to the Hotel and pays off her Room Bill with the Hotel Owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the £50 note back on the counter to await the return of the well to do guy.

A few minutes later the guy returned to the desk, says the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the £50 and leaves town.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, everyone concerned is now out of debt and now looks to the future with great optimism.

And that, is how the UK Government is conducting business today..

Political jokes
After the events of the 6th of January 2021.

Mexico have offered to Pay for the Wall.

Canada wants one too.

And the French and Italians are going to build one as well, just in case.

Political jokes
Trump dies from the Virus.

He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do".

"I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.

"NO..!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks.
All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder.

I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door.

In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Hell Yeah, I can sure handle this."

The Devil smiled and said,

"OK Monica, You're Free To Go"..

Jaycey

African Refugee
Political jokes

Donald Trump to finally drain the swamp by pardoning everyone in it...

Donald Trump claiming a glorious victory in his attempts to ‘drain the swamp’, after choosing to pardon everyone who has found themselves in the swamp during his presidency.

From Roger Stone who was convicted of witness tampering and obstruction, to Paul Manafort who was convicted of tax fraud and conspiracy.
Donald Trump claiming a glorious victory in his attempts to ‘drain the swamp’, after choosing to pardon everyone who has found themselves in the swamp during his presidency.

Political analyst Chuck Matthews told us, “Overall, Trump has set a new record for criminal convictions for those directly linked to his presidency. His team has really set a new high bar for criminal activity in politics.

“But it’s not just the people who committed crimes while working for him, it’s also their relatives. Jared Kushner’s Dad was convicted of tax evasion and witness tampering – and he’s even pardoned him.

“Though that’s probably because Kushner senior hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law and arranged to record a sexual encounter between the two, and then had the tape sent to his sister – that’s a move Trump can really empathise with.

“Now he’s considering pardons for his children, and anyone else around him who is likely to face any sort of criminal action once he’s out of office. Let’s be clear, if the constitution allowed him to pardon himself, he definitely would have done so by now.”

Meanwhile, Trump supporter Billy-Bob Williams told us, “President Trump has kept yet another promise to the American people – the swamp will be empty on the day he leaves office!

“The fact that he’s done it by pardoning his friends rather cleaning up Washington makes no difference to me, because I have no interest in nuance and the rule of law, only in being proven right.

“He’s made America great again! Shut up, yes he has.”

Latest Posts

Top Bottom