Bas

Politians getting paid a bonus to turn up to work ?
Following the thread about the Ghurkas (shame on you Labour) and the inability of the current labour government to actually be representative of anything remotely decent, I felt it also worth pointing out the recent farce regarding Gordon Brown's decision to abandon the second home allowance for politicians (about time too). However, his suggested alternative is to pay them a bonus for attending parliament. In other words they get paid a huge wage and then expect a bonus to attend work ! On top of not having to provide receipts for any expense claims under £25. And on top of all the other perks, pension schemes, and god knows what else. I'd like to see them all strung up and shot. They are bleeding this country dry and are in no way representative of the people. And this from a Prime Minister who was not even elected. It makes me sick.:17:

Bas

I'm sorry I cannot see the justification in awarding them a bonus for turning up to work. It was debated on questiontime a few days ago and the general consensus was they should traval like everyone else. If they need to stop over, use a travelodge. Alternatively they can stay in a 'halls of residence'. If anything, they should be deducted pay for not turning up to work. They have it far too easy.

Bas

I'd still like to shoot the lot of them !

bobthenob

Non Active Member
I'd still like to shoot the lot of them !
Whats the point in that.You will only create a mass amount of vacancies,just to fill the positions again for them to exploit the taxpayer.
The answer is to have a completely different system where the pm's what to do the job of representing the people,but not to represent themselves and what they can get out of the taxpayer

Latest Posts

Top Bottom