ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Poland Approves Forcible Castration
Maybe a wrong choice of words but it's great to see a country with real balls...

'Poland's parliament has approved a law making chemical castration obligatory for convicted paedophiles and perpetrators of incest, sparking criticism from human rights groups.'

Story here

C

McDHibs

I watched the program to catch a paedophile the other night and castration is too good for them, 1 of these charming men had 20,000 images of children being abused and 2 dozen videos, one showing him having sex with a 17 month old baby. I cannot comprehend how our justice system allows these people to breathe the same air as us (or to be honest breathe at all). The sickness and depravity of the world we live in scares the sh*t out of me.

The cut needs to be at neck height not ball height

Mike

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
...in my opinion castrations should be mandatory all over the world..to stop these sick bastards..i use that word lightly ,as they can,t be human beings.to do what they do..to children..:hearnoevi

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Two points, firstly why the crude abusive foul criticism of Zube, he does have a valuable and unfortunately correct point. McDhibs, you do your previous good posts and reputation great harm imho. Please reconsider your position.

These people make money ( money, cigarrettes, drugs and sexual favours ) writing about their treatments in prison, it sadly appears to be of great interest to other perverts.

Secondly castration, be it chemical or physical will make no difference. Physical castratos still have the same urges. It is not diminished. Does anyone believe that recipients of chemical castration will not immediately avail themselves of the necessary medication to reverse or nullify it. These perverts are amazingle resourceful. well organised and CONNECTED.

Zube, we have crossed swords on the odd occasion, it has always been conducted politely, for a young man i consider your restrained response to McDhibs does you great credit.

Steve.

Gail

Two points, firstly why the crude abusive foul criticism of Zube, he does have a valuable and unfortunately correct point. McDhibs, you do your previous good posts and reputation great harm imho. Please reconsider your position.

These people make money ( money, cigarrettes, drugs and sexual favours ) writing about their treatments in prison, it sadly appears to be of great interest to other perverts.

Secondly castration, be it chemical or physical will make no difference. Physical castratos still have the same urges. It is not diminished. Does anyone believe that recipients of chemical castration will not immediately avail themselves of the necessary medication to reverse or nullify it. These perverts are amazingle resourceful. well organised and CONNECTED.

Zube, we have crossed swords on the odd occasion, it has always been conducted politely, for a young man i consider your restrained response to McDhibs does you great credit.

Steve.

I have deleted a couple of posts.

Steve's first and last paragraph don't make a lot of sense, it is because of the deleted posts. Sorry Steve.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Can there not just be a grown up debate without slinging mud for a change?

C

Bibby

Ferretbrain
I have always thought that chemical castration is a bit too gentle an option and think that surgical castration would be more of a punishment. BUT, someone pointed out that these pervs will still get up to things because they have a screw loose. SO, they need to be locked up for a darned long time. Otherwise, what's the alternative? -Death penalty???

gerald

Personally I would like to see physical castration carried out on these people following conviction. Then incinerate the big bit and hang the small bit out for all to see.

Gamuret

Has everybody forgotten the meaning of the words i.e. paedophile literally "child lover" and paederast "boy lover." If people bothered to give that any thought they would realise that there are an awful lot of them in the world. Does a parent who loves his or her child consider themselves in this category? I think not!!

The main body of research into the causes of the problem have taken place in the USA. Whilst it is the old nature v nurture argument, there is considerable evidence that the former is of paramount importance. In the UK offenders are invariably placed on a Sexual Offenders Training Programme (SOTP) There are a considerable number of modules aimed primarily at reconditioning the thought processes of the individual. A great many offenders have found that this is of considerable benefit to them in curbing their behaviour. Many of them, however, find it difficult to reconcile the fact that the age of consent is lower in some countries than in others. They will remark that if their "offence" had taken place in one country it would not be illegal whereas in their country they find themselves serving long periods of imprisonment.

In spite of the above comments in other posts chemical castration effectively lowers their testosterone level to the extent that they have little if any libido. The effect of this is obvious.

No paedophile chooses to be like it. Invariably they will ask "why me, why do I have this problem, what has caused it?" As a rule one cannot help but form the impression that they are emotionally immature and locked in a time warp, usually in the early stages of puberty. They gravitate to others at a similar stage of development who are, in effect, their "peer" group. To them they are doing what comes naturally or rather what did come naturally when they were that age. In effect, they have never grown up. In the UK the fundamental maxim in criminal law is "actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea - to constitute a criminal act it has to be accompanied by a guilty intention to commit that act, with very few exceptions. In the paedophile's case it is the "mens rea" that is usually absent.

Surely, the real solution to this problem is to fund research to ascertain so far as is possible the true causes and put the nature v nurture argument to rest once and for all.
After all, prevention is better than cure. The cost benefit to society as a whole will be very considerable. In the UK for example offenders are placed in the Vulnerable Persons Unit (VPU) and the staff ratio to prisoners is much higher than in the main part of the prison with a resulting increase in cost.

I hope that the above comments have placed the matter in a less vitriolic setting.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
In spite of the above comments in other posts chemical castration effectively lowers their testosterone level to the extent that they have little if any libido. The effect of this is obvious.

Wonderfully worked out, they then go along to their local amateur " Chemist " , buy the requisite Testesterone tablet and bingo it is all systems go, their Testesterone level is as high as they want it to be. Stanalol is readily available, legal to purchase, own and use. It is illegal to supply. £5 each is the going rate.

So chemical castration is a complete waste of time.

It is a fact, unequivocally stated in research that most Paedophiles, actively enjoy, heighten, and seek to persuade society that their vile behaviour is " normal ". It is so abnormal that i would tattoo a big red " P " on their forehead , cheeks ( both ends ) and the back of their hands.

After a short while i believe the deterrent effect would be noticeable.

Steve.

Last edited:

Saoirse

the usual over the top "tabloidesque"emotive responses

Personally for these sort of crimes along with rape etc I believe life imprisonment with some sort of hard labour should be considered.
Copy cat versions of other countries barbaric punishments are not really the answer.

Whats next, hands cut off for stealing etc

Latest Posts

Top Bottom